Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

whats the worst film people have seen?

Bail Out starring international superstar David Hasselhoff...
97p on DVD from Tesco...****ing aweful....i like films that are so bad their good but this was truelly a masterclass in shite

many people may not agree with me, but Zoolander. 24 carat gold shite.

ScarboroughFox said:
had to watch this with my younger sisters once - cat in the hat:102:

Ah well, if we are including films dutifully watched with kids, it has to be that "Pokemon" one from a few years back. Cat in the Hat was Citizen Kane in comparison!

Mr and Mrs Smith - arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

WITHOUT doubt, Mulholland Drive:(

The biggest "bucket of wnak" I have ever seen!!!

I still dont know what the hell it is about......and I watched it twice:confused:

Quincy said:
WITHOUT doubt, Mulholland Drive:(

The biggest "bucket of wnak" I have ever seen!!!

I still dont know what the hell it is about......and I watched it twice:confused:

But that's the whole point Quincy, Lynch wants you to be confused, he probably doesn't even understand it himself!

Don't you think it makes a nice change to see a Hollywood produced film where for once everything isn't dumbed down, nicely packaged into bite size pieces, explained in simplistic terms and has a nice happy ending. We're so used to seeing films that just wash over us and the narrative goes from A to B to C. Lynch fecks all that about and makes your head hurt a bit (well mine did anyway) and you actually think about the film after you've seen it. I found the ambiguity very refreshing but then again it could well be construed as a bucket of wnak as you say! :)

I watch a film to relax, unwind, and destress myself. However, when a film makes me think, it defeats it's purpose for me. That film was the biggest waste of my time ever!

Truly crap!

Give me a bloke, a gun, a murder, a chick with incredibly large norks, and there you have the basis for a great film........................................

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

agree with you ox mr & mrs smith was terrible also over-rated are my big fat greek wedding, shaun of the dead and saw :icon_roll

Quincy said:
I watch a film to relax, unwind, and destress myself. However, when a film makes me think, it defeats it's purpose for me. That film was the biggest waste of my time ever!

Truly crap!

Give me a bloke, a gun, a murder, a chick with incredibly large norks, and there you have the basis for a great film........................................

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I take it Barbed Wire is in your top ten films then. :icon_roll :) :081: :biggrin::icon_wink

fcukcov said:
many people may not agree with me, but Zoolander. 24 carat gold shite.

As a piss take, I thought it was very good. :icon_wink

Steven said:
As a piss take, I thought it was very good. :icon_wink

Are you doing Blue Stratos as you type Steven?

Ox Fox said:
I take it Barbed Wire is in your top ten films then. :icon_roll :) :081: :biggrin::icon_wink

No, but Pammi would probably make my top 10 women:icon_lol:

Transporter 2. The fact that I paid to watch it in the cinema makes me a grade A w**ker. I had such a fury on during the appauling acting and set scenes that I was shaking:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566