Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passenger 57 - has the 'bonus' of featuring one of the worst actors of all time in Wesley Snipes.

Ox Fox said:
Passenger 57 - has the 'bonus' of featuring one of the worst actors of all time in Wesley Snipes.

"Always bet on black"

Awful line, awful film.

I thought Oceans 12 was ok, nowhere near as good as Oceans 11 but much better than Oceans 4 and 5.:icon_roll

Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
Anger Management with Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler - the only film I can remember ever walking out of the cinema from.
Quite right too, dreadful film.

The current mrs MK dragged me to 'Enduring Love', because she liked the book....absolute horse shite it was...

Anger Management with Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler - the only film I can remember ever walking out of the cinema from.

I though it was very funny. Th scene in the car they start singing was hilarious, as was the chatup scene in the diner.

I quite liked the film. :icon_razz

me too. :icon_bigg

LeeH said:
Grease. Or Grease 2. Either one is cack.

Recently voted the "best ever" musical. How can anybody rate it above Cabaret, West Side Story, Evita, Chicago....to name but a few?

...although I must admit my daughter's school production of Grease, last week, was remarkably good.

Hector said:
Recently voted the "best ever" musical. How can anybody rate it above Cabaret, West Side Story, Evita, Chicago....to name but a few?

...although I must admit my daughter's school production of Grease, last week, was remarkably good.

were you the first of the gang with a gun in his hand? And the first to do time, the first of the gang to die?

Oh my

Last edited:
Hector said:
Too obscure for me I'm afraid.
until you've seen the dawn rise
behind the Home For The Blind
we are the Pretty Petty Thieves
and you're standing on our streets

LS6_Fox said:
until you've seen the dawn rise
behind the Home For The Blind
we are the Pretty Petty Thieves