Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
mean girls-i only watched it because lindsay lohan was in it :icon_razz :biggrin: :118: :047: :007:

It was ok, not great but by no means is it one of the worst films of all time.

I was lent the The Brothers Grimm on DVD and boy is it grim. It looks fantastic but the pacing and plot are woeful. How the hell does Terry Gilliam keep getting the money to make these films?

Ox Fox said:
I was lent the The Brothers Grimm on DVD and boy is it grim. It looks fantastic but the pacing and plot are woeful. How the hell does Terry Gilliam keep getting the money to make these films?

I think some of his films have been very good. Particularly "The Fisher King", but also "Twelve Monkeys". They are imaginative, thought-provoking, and aren't a slave to the usual few stock formulae that most mainstream films adhere to.

Jeepers Creepers.... Started off really good!! After 6 minutes it turned into complete tripe!!!!

Everyone in the cinema just ended up laughing at things.... even though it was a horror!???

Babylon said:
Everyone in the cinema just ended up laughing at things.... even though it was a horror!???

had the same experience with a halloween film cant remember what it was called but it had jamie lee curtis in it i think

Hector said:
I think some of his films have been very good. Particularly "The Fisher King", but also "Twelve Monkeys". They are imaginative, thought-provoking, and aren't a slave to the usual few stock formulae that most mainstream films adhere to.

Twelve Monkeys was superb but unfortunately his judgement on the scripts/he's offered seems very poor.

Just seen Nanny McPhee with the kids, absolute shite....Nothing going for it at all. Worst film this century.:mad:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
clever sod!! :icon_bigg im sure it had a sub-title thats the bit i was trying to remember :icon_roll :icon_bigg

Halloween - The Night He Came Home. I think. :102:

Hector said:

'Brazil' and Twelve Monkeys are great Gilliam films, but he is very much hit and miss.

Brazil also has probably my favourite film line - after they adjust the records to show her dead, the immortal line 'Fancy a bit of necrophilia?' !

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Halloween - The Night He Came Home. I think. :102:

not that one love the one im talking about was called halloween h2o - 20 years later.....................still pants whatever it was called :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
not that one love the one im talking about was called halloween h2o - 20 years later.....................still pants whatever it was called :icon_lol:

bet you love Kes though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670