Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quincy said:
WITHOUT doubt, Mulholland Drive:(

The biggest "bucket of wnak" I have ever seen!!!

I still dont know what the hell it is about......and I watched it twice:confused:
Yeah but Naomi Watts as a mymph lesbo!!

Resurrected this just so I could list a few truly awful films:-

1). Born Yesterday (Starring Melanie Griffith, Don Johnson and John Goodman). Worst film I have ever seen. Dreadful. I wish I had hammered dogshit into my eyes.

2). The Matrix Revolutions - So bad I have never watched the films again

3). Body of Evidence - One of many reasons Madonna should not act

4). Throw Mamma from the Train - As funny as finding your wife/husband in bed with a one legged tramp and his dog

5). A Walk in the Clouds - Sadly for all involved in the film, this was not a documentary involving them leaving a plain sans parachute.

6). I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle - My own fault for thinking a film with such a title could be anything other than a life sucking pus-bucket.

7). The Last Dragon - Motown early 80's take on the Kung Fu thing, containing characters such as Bruce Leeroy and Sho'Nuff, the Shogun of Harlem. I think that is more than enough of a description to prove my point.

8). Beaches - Just Feck Off.

9). How to Make an American Quilt - My ex-wife (With whom I saw most of the shite above) Thought this would be a good idea to see at the cinema. This film had something to do with the 'ex' bit

10). Reality Bites - After appearing in this, I am sure that shoplifting was a good career choice for Ms Ryder.

Last edited:
i saw some shite the other night, Will farrell as an accountant for the irs living a book being written by emma thompson. nice idea but utter shite. 0/10

(apart from the lady bakers norks (8.3/10))

Everyone knows that the true evil lies somewhere in Drumnadrochit.
True evil lies in Sevenoaks...my Ex-Wife
I've no problem with Loch Ness films and of course theres a Monster... but this was just so inacurate.

Last edited:
True evil lies in Sevenoaks...my Ex-Wife
I've no problem with Loch Ness films and of course theres a Monster... but this was just so inacurate.

She sounds like a right Kent. My true evil lies in Ayr...

Nothing like turning up at John O'Groats and seeing Loch Ness t-shirts on sale, as it is so nearby.

I have not seen the film, what does it claim is the evil beneath loch ness (Sadly, not both our ex wives)

She sounds like a right Kent. My true evil lies in Ayr...

Nothing like turning up at John O'Groats and seeing Loch Ness t-shirts on sale, as it is so nearby.

I have not seen the film, what does it claim is the evil beneath loch ness (Sadly, not both our ex wives)

Just read some of the comments on Amazon for it

Last edited:
Donnie Darko springs to mind........

i saw some shite the other night, Will farrell as an accountant for the irs living a book being written by emma thompson. nice idea but utter shite. 0/10

(apart from the lady bakers norks (8.3/10))

Me and the missus watched that the other week. I quite enjoyed it, was inteeresting to see Farrell in a role other than loud mouthed idiot.

Also enjoyed beaches though so what do I know.

My worst film ever would be an oldie called Jack the Bear, or Mean Creek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673