worst possible managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleckneyfox

given all the possible winkers we could have who is your worst possible that we could ever get,all tossers in the hat.let your imagination run wild.
mine ......
chris kamara:067:

Last edited:
PONTUS KAAMARK said:
You just posted to say you was sick of mindless speculation!!!!!!!!
thats my point,this is pure fun and bullshitte is allowed.

I think I would like to see Hannibal Smith as manager, Mr T first team coach, Face taking the ressies and Murdoch coaching the goal keepers!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
I think I would like to see Hannibal Smith as manager, Mr T first team coach, Face taking the ressies and Murdoch coaching the goal keepers!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!
Do you think he could take our players and in a few minutes (with a little background music) knock up an elite fighting machine, that no force can be reckoned with?

Melton Fox said:
Do you think he could take our players and in a few minutes (with a little background music) knock up an elite fighting machine, that no force can be reckoned with?
Only if you locked him in a barn with enough ammunition to bring down a small country.

Duzza said:
Only if you locked him in a barn with enough ammunition to bring down a small country.
Also, if we got into Europe we would have to sign Dennis Bergkamp so he could travel with Mr T

Melton Fox said:
Also, if we got into Europe we would have to sign Dennis Bergkamp so he could travel with Mr T

No we would just drug him and chuck him out of a plane uncconsious! Obviously no harm would come to him in the decent!

Melton Fox said:

Slightly off topic. When I was on a tour of Highbury a few months ago (I was at a conference - it was a freebie) the chap leading the tour told us that Dennis Bergkamp refuses to fly because the flight he was on, when on a tour in America, was Hijacked. I seem to recall he said that one of the players was killed but I may have made that bit up to make the story slightly more interesting. Does anybody know if this is true?

mitcho_uk said:
Slightly off topic. When I was on a tour of Highbury a few months ago (I was at a conference - it was a freebie) the chap leading the tour told us that Dennis Bergkamp refuses to fly because the flight he was on, when on a tour in America, was Hijacked. I seem to recall he said that one of the players was killed but I may have made that bit up to make the story slightly more interesting. Does anybody know if this is true?

i think something happened with the plane like a bad landing, not sure how bad. which is why he will only play if he can walk/get a ferry to european games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669