Log in to stop seeing adverts

Worst Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Which songs are really pissing you off at the minute?

DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide is doing my head in........ :evil:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
McFly that is wrong, Busted are the worst with their invisible drummer who infact is the most talented member of the band.
 

trickytrev

New Member
That new Blink 182 one, don't knwo the name but it is on the Radio sometimes.

worst song ever is easy- Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh, it really can't get any worse than that.
 

Petrescu

Member
rotherhamfox said:
McFly that is wrong, Busted are the worst with their invisible drummer who infact is the most talented member of the band.
McFly are Busted. God knows why they are becoming as successful, abysmal songs, terrible, get rid.
 

Ricey

New Member
Petrescu said:
rotherhamfox said:
McFly that is wrong, Busted are the worst with their invisible drummer who infact is the most talented member of the band.
McFly are Busted. God knows why they are becoming as successful, abysmal songs, terrible, get rid.
Spot on Mark!

Can't believe I just said that! :shock:
 

trickytrev

New Member
City Fan said:
trickytrev said:
That new Blink 182 one, don't knwo the name but it is on the Radio sometimes.
Thats a great song.
I hope for humanities sake that you are joking. It is called 'I miss you' I think. Whoever is the lead singer has the most annoying voice and the lyrics make me laugh, they're so bad.
 

Petrescu

Member
Everything Blink 182 release now is shite. They were good 5 years ago its just been downhill ever since 1999.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Petrescu said:
Everything Blink 182 release now is shite. They were good 5 years ago its just been downhill ever since 1999.
Didn't they release like 'all the small things' and 'whats my age again' in 1999. Now that is nothing but pure un adulterated shit.
 

Petrescu

Member
trickytrev said:
Petrescu said:
Everything Blink 182 release now is shite. They were good 5 years ago its just been downhill ever since 1999.
Didn't they release like 'all the small things' and 'whats my age again' in 1999. Now that is nothing but pure un adulterated shit.
yeh, but i love that album, Enema of the State. Its good if you skip past all the small things ;)
 

Anonymous

New Member
That bloody Eamon whatever his name is crap, i dont want you back, ohhhh look at me to convey my heart felt sorrow i put a few swear words in a shite song, that shows true feeling, **** off thats what i say!!
 

pipes

New Member
why? they worked their way to where they are today through touring and hard work and have been around longer than u would think. which is more than u can say for most bands
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 21  61
Manchester City 23  48
Leicester 22  45
Chelsea 23  39
Manchester Utd 22  34
Wolves 23  34
Sheffield Utd 23  33
Tottenham  23  31
Palace 23  30
10 Arsenal 23  29
11 Everton 23  29
12 Newcastle Utd 23  29
13 Southampton 23  28
14 Brighton 23  25
15 Burnley 22  24
16 West Ham Utd 22  23
17 Watford 23  23
18 Aston Villa 23  22
19 Bournemouth 23  20
20 Norwich City 23  17
Top