Wot we need now is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

a full house on saturday to get behind ALL the players - make enough noise and support our club in this time of turmoil - be that extra man - show the sheep, trees and covwanerks and the rest that we still love our team despite the mess were in - show the players that we do care and perhaps just perhaps it may rub off on them - Lets not pick on players ( even if we now some of em are useless ) by booing but cheer every time a Leicester player touches the ball - enjoy the day and lets have a party atmosphere - lifes too short to be miss arses - lets look forward and not back - lets all SUPPORT the greatest club in the world

lanxfox said:
a full house on saturday to get behind ALL the players - make enough noise and support our club in this time of turmoil - be that extra man - show the sheep, trees and covwanerks and the rest that we still love our team despite the mess were in - show the players that we do care and perhaps just perhaps it may rub off on them - Lets not pick on players ( even if we now some of em are useless ) by booing but cheer every time a Leicester player touches the ball - enjoy the day and lets have a party atmosphere - lifes too short to be miss arses - lets look forward and not back - lets all SUPPORT the greatest club in the world

Here Here

lanxfox said:

well said :098: :098: :098:

Agreed, but if you are reading this... can the two tw*ts behind me stopping yelling "we hate nottingham..." every five minutes. Sing something relevant to the game and I will join in!

ScarboroughFox said:
One thing i hate is when no one is singing around you and when you want a sing everyone looks at you like your a freak and they have paid 20 squids ti watch a quiet game of footie!

They look at me like that because my voice carries a tune like a cat farting through a sewn up arsehole!!

lanxfox said:

Would all this not have been useful for the past 3 months ?

highland fox said:
Would all this not have been useful for the past 3 months ?

Don't be silly HF, people don't pay good money to support the team, they go to have a moan and to let off steam by calling our players names that would get them arrested if they did it in the street.

webmaster said:
Don't be silly HF, people don't pay good money to support the team, they go to have a moan and to let off steam by calling our players names that would get them arrested if they did it in the street.

Football has always been like that and, thankfully, always will be

But that's football, Jeff, and you know it

People have been screaming abuse at their own players and managers since i were a wee nipper - and that's a long time ago

Websites just make it easier, and has widended the participation to those who don't even go to matches

it's all part of the fun

Shit team leads to boos and abuse, or boos and abuse lead to a shit team ?

Chicken or the egg ?

Personally I'd have 'em both with a big plate of chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts