Would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City caretaker manager Rob Kelly is a contender for the Wolves job if Glenn Hoddle leaves. (Times)

Would he go to them full time?

He has obviously got connections so he is always gonna be linked. But if he has got connections, he may be tempted.

Who knows?. Public Enemy No.1 if he does

Lets just hope not, not a lot we can do really

Maybe now is the time then for the board to get this sorted out, and appoint Kelly full time, it has gone on for long enough now, RK has done a fantastic job and the board must now recognise this and publicly state their desire for Kelly to take the post on a permanent basis.

interesting rumour and with stowell as his number 2 (snigger number 2 )
gives it an added connection.sign him up quick

lazzer said:
interesting rumour and with stowell as his number 2 (snigger number 2 )
gives it an added connection.sign him up quick

Good point Lazz, could just be RK's agent trying to force the issue and get the board to pull their fingers out.

This would definately be the final nail in the boards coffin, if they manage to feck this up and lose RK it would be a monumental display of ineptitude.

Why not let him go? :102: :102: Is the current run in form a consequence of RK or just a reaction to not having CL as Manager? Who knows. All I would say is that with the squad we have we should be competing in the games we are competing in and maybe another manager might get just the same results. The squad is good enough after all. :icon_wink ;)

or maybe another manager might have the same 'influence' as cl :102: we know what rk can get out of the squad so why change it :102:

Steven said:
Why not let him go? :102: :102: Is the current run in form a consequence of RK or just a reaction to not having CL as Manager? Who knows. All I would say is that with the squad we have we should be competing in the games we are competing in and maybe another manager might get just the same results. The squad is good enough after all. :icon_wink ;)

But surely Levein's performance with the same squad of players disproves that theory. Whilst it is still early days as to how successful we can be under Kelly, I certainly dont want to see us stand back and wave the man off to another club, thinking that any Tom, Dick or Harry could reproduce the same results.

Sorry YV must have posted at similar times, but I am pretty much agreeing with what you are saying :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Mick McCarthy is also being linked with the Wolves job if Hoddle goes.

Hopefully so is Avril, let the Jock twat ruin them next

Melton Fox said:
they will be ruined when they lose their best players this summer anyway.

whos that?

Melton Fox said:

:018: Very racist to the sweaty socks are we MF? remember old blue nose Jock Wallace he will be turning in his grave at that comment.

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
:018: Very racist to the sweaty socks are we MF? remember old blue nose Jock Wallace he will be turning in his grave at that comment.
As I said in a previous post a few months ago, you can't be racist towards the Jocks, they are a breed not a race.

I shall omit the next line as it is the defining characteristic of the breed and may cause offence to the English patronising do-gooders who choose to be offended on anybody elses behalf

Melton Fox said:
As I said in a previous post a few months ago, you can't be racist towards the Jocks, they are a breed not a race.

I shall omit the next line as it is the defining characteristic of the breed and may cause offence to the English patronising do-gooders who choose to be offended on anybody elses behalf

:icon_lol: Just wanted to see what reaction I would get as I am a Jock that has lived in England and other countries for the past 29 years and I am no do gooder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566