would u rather

Status
Not open for further replies.

weluvulesta

...England win the World Cup this year, and Leicester get relegated OR Leicester stay up but Enlgand lose against round 2 opposition? Country or club? This is probably a stupid thread but im bored!!

Last edited:
weluvulesta said:
...England win the World Cup this year, and Leicester get relegated OR Leicester stay up but Enlgand lose against round 2 opposition? Country or club?

Like theres a choice? Leicester to stay up obviously

LCFC to win anything rather than England win the world cup.

LCFC come first everytime

Surely everyone on this forum is going to say Leicester as they are their first love unless ofcourse they are so patriotic that country comes before club.
If the latter is the case perhaps they should be on an England forum and not this one. :icon_bigg

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
Surely everyone on this forum is going to say Leicester as they are their first love unless ofcourse they are so patriotic that country comes before club.
If the latter is the case perhaps they should be on an England forum and not this one. :icon_bigg
Good point Stevie

We have Scottish, Irish, Welsh & Canadian on this forum (forgive me if I have missed anymore), the question should be LCFC or your own country

City every time for me, whilst it would be great for England to win the world cup, it pales into insignificance in comparison to Leicester winning promotion or a trophy.

ive always been club over country, the passion i feel for city is so different and stronger than it is for england.

Melton Fox said:
Good point Stevie

We have Scottish, Irish, Welsh & Canadian on this forum (forgive me if I have missed anymore), the question should be LCFC or your own country

Every feckin time :icon_lol: Have you been taking lessons from Boc.

Durham Fox said:
Every feckin time :icon_lol: Have you been taking lessons from Boc.
I'm helping other people out in their quest to ensure fair treatment for all

Lambasted by some for doing the "wrong" thing
Lambasted by others for doing the "right" thing.

I'm giving up :icon_roll :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I'm giving up :icon_roll :icon_wink :icon_lol:

I thought you post was commendable. A model of reasonableness the we should all aspire to. You are a shiming example to us all, sir.

:045: :058: :icon_conf

Last edited:
:044: :044:
OldGit said:
I thought you post was commendable. A model of reasonableness the we should all aspire to. You are a shiming example to us all, sir.

:045: :058: :icon_conf

PFKAKTF FOX said:
City every time for me, whilst it would be great for England to win the world cup, it pales into insignificance in comparison to Leicester winning promotion or a trophy.

agreed :038:

I think it's a no brainer to be honest, not needy of confirmation from any of us

Melton Fox said:
I think it's a no brainer to be honest, not needy of confirmation from any of us

Are you sure its clear enough for you Melton? Don't need to clarify anything??? :icon_lol:

What about England winning the world cup, or leicester winning the league cup.

I'd still choose city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670