Wrestlemania Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

WWE Championship Match: ©Triple H vs. Randy Orton
I think this will be the last match on the card and I see them going off the air with HHH and the Mcmahon family - Stephanie, Vince and Shane - celebrating in the ring. I think the feud will continue post Mania.

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match: ©Edge vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show
I have a very bad feeling that there will be a title change here and I have an even worse feeling that the winner will be The Big Show. Once again I fear they will use Edge as a transitional champion. I hope Edge retains but I don't see it.

The Streak vs. Mr. Wrestlemania: The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
I am 100% confident that Taker wins and retains his undefeated streak. I have a feeling we may see the old Badass Biker Taker emerge in this match. I'm always 100% sure that this will be the match of the night. Shawn doesn't need the win and Taker doesn't need to lose his streak to an already established future Hall of Famer.

Handicap Elimination Gauntlet Match: Chris Jericho vs. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper/”Superfly” Jimmy Snuka/Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
What the hell did Chris Jericho do to deserve this and what the hell did Vince do to let this match-up actually take place... Where is Austin or Hogan or even Jerry Lawler to represent the legends???? Anyway, I see the legends ultimately winning with interference from either or both Ric Flair and Micky Rourke. I see Jericho taking out Snuka very quickly, Piper quickly and then having something of a contest with Steamboat.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Featuring: CM Punk, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Kane, Christian, Fit Finlay, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston
It's not going to be Finlay, Mark Henry or Kofi Kingston. It would be a really cool moment if Kingston did win and then cashed it in just before the triple threat and beat Edge, thus taking him out of the match just like Edge did to Kingston in the Elimination Chamber, but that's not going to happen. I don't see CM Punk winning 2 years in a row. Kane is an outside possibility but I don't see it. It comes down to Christian, MVP and Shelton Benjamin...... and I'm going to opt for Christian. Down the line Edge will once again be champion and thus they have an Edge and Christian programme.

Extreme Rules Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
Jeff to win if this is the end of the feud - the fact that they are having a gimmick match here indicates that it will be. Matt to win if they are continuing the feud Post Mania.

Tag Team Championship Unification Lumberjack Match: (World Tag Team Champions) John Morrison and The Miz vs. (WWE Tag Team Champions) Carlito and Primo Colon
Miz and Morrison to win this one in what should be a very fun match. Wish it wasn't a Lumberjack match but they have to get the rest of the roster on the card somehow.

Intercontinental Championship Match: ©John “Bradshaw” Layfield vs. Rey Mysterio
JBL to win and then to retire post-match in the ring - thus making History at Mania.

25 Diva Battle Royal (Winner Becomes Miss Wrestlemania)
Trish Stratus to win. It's the only logical choice and it would provide a very good "feel-good" moment for everyone. If it's a current Diva then logic would suggest that it would have to be one of their current champions, Maryse or Melina but the terms 'logic' and 'WWE' don't really belong in the same sentence. I expect Santino to be involved somehow, most likely causing Beth's elimination.

Triple H v Randy Orton

I reckon orton will win or it will make the last 3 months feel wasted. I think there will either be a heel change from a mcmahon or a new member of legacy such as kennedy or jericho.

Cena v Big Show v Edge

I think edge will win this and there will be a twist at the end ......

Taker v Shawn Michaels

I am 95% sure taker will keep his streak but that 5% makes me think they may shock the world and shawn will win. I expect this to be the match of the night.

Miz/Morrison v Carlito/Primo

I think carlito and primo will win and we may see miz and morrison split and have a feud. Push these two onto the next level and give them a push

Diva battle royal

Gail Kim to win for me and some kind of comedy from santino.

Jericho v Legends

jericho is going to be jobbed in this. I reckon there might be a swere and jericho will take out all the heels before the match and then someone like Austin will come down and beat him in a match. Expect jericho to have a long title reign in the next 18 months as a thanks for being jobbed out in this.

Jeff v Matt

I think Matt will win with help from helms who will turn heel and continue the feud down the line.

JBL v Mysterio

JBL will win and i think he will announce he has taken over raw or smackdown. he will also retire as intercontinental champ and there will be a tournament to decide a new champ to give the title a bit more credance again.

MITB

I agree, count out, Henry, Kingston and Finley. Kane and CM Punk have a slim chance but i reckon Benjamin will steel the show but Christian will nick the win and the title shot.

From this i think Christian will cash in the MITB later in the night when big show has layed out edge after there match and thus will start a feud with edge.

I might have been able to predict the results of Wrestlemania when I was about 12........

What a bizarre thread, is this the start of a new trend?
Eastenders predictions?
Dr Who predictions?
Takeshi's castle predictions?

I might have been able to predict the results of Wrestlemania when I was about 12........

:018: 12 year old boys shouldn't be watching wrestling, it's far too homo-erotic.

Nothing better than coming home from the pub, pissed as a fart, eat ya kebab, have a wank, and once thats over switch on the wwe to watch oily men pretend to hit each other.

i've done it for years. beats fecking eastenders

That is probably the gayest thing I've ever read on this forum. :icon_lol:
Stop lying to yourself boy and get yourself some cock for f**ks sake.

Nothing better than coming home from the pub, pissed as a fart, eat ya kebab, have a wank, and once thats over switch on the wwe to watch oily men pretend to hit each other.
Yes there is, deal with it.

Triple H v Randy Orton

I reckon orton will win or it will make the last 3 months feel wasted. I think there will either be a heel change from a mcmahon or a new member of legacy such as kennedy or jericho.

Cena v Big Show v Edge

I think edge will win this and there will be a twist at the end ......

Taker v Shawn Michaels

I am 95% sure taker will keep his streak but that 5% makes me think they may shock the world and shawn will win. I expect this to be the match of the night.

Miz/Morrison v Carlito/Primo

I think carlito and primo will win and we may see miz and morrison split and have a feud. Push these two onto the next level and give them a push

Diva battle royal

Gail Kim to win for me and some kind of comedy from santino.

Jericho v Legends

jericho is going to be jobbed in this. I reckon there might be a swere and jericho will take out all the heels before the match and then someone like Austin will come down and beat him in a match. Expect jericho to have a long title reign in the next 18 months as a thanks for being jobbed out in this.

Jeff v Matt

I think Matt will win with help from helms who will turn heel and continue the feud down the line.

JBL v Mysterio

JBL will win and i think he will announce he has taken over raw or smackdown. he will also retire as intercontinental champ and there will be a tournament to decide a new champ to give the title a bit more credance again.

MITB

I agree, count out, Henry, Kingston and Finley. Kane and CM Punk have a slim chance but i reckon Benjamin will steel the show but Christian will nick the win and the title shot.

From this i think Christian will cash in the MITB later in the night when big show has layed out edge after there match and thus will start a feud with edge.

I like your booking ideas mate....

Everyone else....... **** off :)

Les Kellet to beat Mick McManus but Kendo Nagasaki against Catweazle is just too close to call

i've done it for years. beats fecking eastenders

Not if its Big Mo

Yes it was completely fcuking SHIT!!!!! With the one obvious exception.

Undertaker vs Shawn?

I stopped watching wrestling properly ages ago, but last year we got Sky in my flat at uni so we started watching it a bit when we came in drunk etc. One of my mates still loves it, so got us all round for WM at the weekend... definetely didn't make me interested in watching it again regularly.

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker was a great match though. The rest were all a bit disappointing. The ladder match had a couple of good moments but was too patchy, and Matt and Jeff was okay but not as good as I'd expect... but that Twist of Fate in the chair was mental!

If Lion'o from Thundercats and He-Man had a wrestling match, who do you think would win? I reckon He-Man.

If Lion'o from Thundercats and He-Man had a wrestling match, who do you think would win? I reckon He-Man.

Would they not have a fight using their swords? They have the two biggest swords I have ever seen :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I reckon Lio'o would win it on points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572