Match Thread Wycombe Wanderers v Leicester (League Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-0 Danns with all of them, triggering a hitherto unnoticed clause in his contract causing a multi-million pound payout pushing us into the financial abyss.

I think you're entitled to a night off when you win us the opening game of the season. Rest up Vards and Drinks and we'll see you on Sunday.

I think you're entitled to a night off when you win us the opening game of the season. Rest up Vards and Drinks and we'll see you on Sunday.

No, no, they've definitely shit in every senior member of staffs' car.

No left back in the team. Unless James is Reece James. Has Konchesky left?

Dyer as wing back?

De Laet at left back and a diamond in midfield?

Is anyone else going to be joining Jeff, M17TT C, London Fox and myself in this thread tonight.

I have so many questions.

Sounds like a 5-3-2 given what Shakespeare has just said on RL.

The Christmas pudding formation, with Danns in there as the sixpence.

Last edited:
Danns has nothing to prove according to Young......

Nigel Pearson made four changes to the side that beat Middlesbrough as last season's top scorer David Nugent returned to the starting XI for Tuesday night's Captial One cup tie at Wycombe.
He replaced Saturday's match winner Jamie Vardy to partner Chris Wood in attack, while Neil Danns joined Matty James and Andy King in a midfield three in place another of Saturday's goalscorers, Danny Drinkwater.

The manager stuck with the 3-5-2 formation for the first round match, but with Zak Whitbread injured, Liam Moore was drafted into the back three and Lloyd Dyer replaced Paul Konchesky at left wing back.

Wycombe: Ingram, McCoy, Dunne, Stewart, Hause, Spring, Lewis, Scowen, Morgan, Kuffour, Craig
Subs: Horlock, Arnold, Fletcher, Kretzschmar, Wood, Cowan-Hall, Pittman

City:Schmeichel, De Laet, Moore, Morgan (c), St. Ledger, Dyer, King, Danns, James, Wood, Nugent
Subs: Waghorn, Gallagher, Schlupp, Bakayogo, Logan, Knockaert, Hopper

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/060813-team-news-wycombe-v-city-972987.aspx

Commentary seems to be available via the Radio Leicester website, due to being a cup game I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566