X-Factor 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be a total cock but he's about the only one with any talent...

Only one winner for me:

same170807PA_468x647.jpg

Thats just not right,they give me the willies and wouldn't be at all surprised if he gives her them as well.......

'tis only right that a programme made by freaks and watched by freaks should be won by a complete pair of not-right in-bred freaks

Perfect symmetry

And he got booted off.

It is worth watching to see them ruin decent songs, and then have those four idiots say how great they are:icon_eek:

As for that brother/sister act........Who the feck is voting for them to stay in?(In fact would anyone on here admit to even voting for anyone in this or previous shows??)

Isn't Michael Jackson suppsed to be 'mentoring' them one week?

And he got booted off.

It is worth watching to see them ruin decent songs, and then have those four idiots say how great they are:icon_eek:

As for that brother/sister act........Who the feck is voting for them to stay in?(In fact would anyone on here admit to even voting for anyone in this or previous shows??)

Isn't Michael Jackson suppsed to be 'mentoring' them one week?
I think they're alright - not great, but certainly not the worst on the show.

I also may have voted once or twice for an act that was on Pop Idol.

I don't mind admitting these things as opinions of me can't sink much lower :icon_lol:

Why oh why do they all have to sing twice tonight? :icon_sad:

God knows, listening to them all sing once is bad enough!! Haven't been watching it that much this series, just when its on and I have nothing better to do. Rhydian is the only one with an ounce of talent in the whole competition.

God knows, listening to them all sing once is bad enough!! Haven't been watching it that much this series, just when its on and I have nothing better to do. Rhydian is the only one with an ounce of talent in the whole competition.
My ears are hurting already!!!

Only watching to see Same Difference :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673