Xobni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Is anyone else using this Outlook plug in? Its superb, highly recommended if you have a lot of email traffic to deal with.

www.xobni.com

Last edited:
Thanks, I hadn't come across this but I have now!

Same here my whole office is using it now, will be a very useful tool!

Last edited:
When I saw this on the latest threads, I thought it was some foreign player we were linked with and was going to add a "Speculation" prefix.....

Seriously though what does it do that the usual 'find' button doesn't?

The tagline doesn't exactly sell itself to me
"Get Xobni, the Outlook plugin that finds people & email in your inbox."

Seriously though what does it do that the usual 'find' button doesn't?

The tagline doesn't exactly sell itself to me
"Get Xobni, the Outlook plugin that finds people & email in your inbox."

I have to say, it didn't really grab my attention (although I do love it when people suggest new software, and there should be more of it around here)

Come on Durham, sell it to me :icon_bigg

My main question is, does it stop retards from mailing me with ridiculous questions that a 3 year old could answer when they are just looking for justification to their inane questions and they really ought to feck off and work it out for themselves?

****wads. I'm starting to ramble now...

I have to say, it didn't really grab my attention (although I do love it when people suggest new software, and there should be more of it around here)

Come on Durham, sell it to me :icon_bigg

You install it and then it takes time to index your mailbox. Once complete whenever you click on a mail it catagorises it by sender so you see thats persons rank in terms of how often they mail you etc but more importantly it lists all recent mails and attachments etc.

It also can auto link to yours and other Xobni users facebook so its useful if only to see some photos of your female punters you might not have otherwise :icon_bigg

My main question is, does it stop retards from mailing me with ridiculous questions that a 3 year old could answer when they are just looking for justification to their inane questions and they really ought to feck off and work it out for themselves?

****wads. I'm starting to ramble now...

No, I' recommend telling them to **** off for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566