Speculation Yak could be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. A guy who cannot possibly be match fit, doesn't even make the bench for Everton's second team and no one else in Europe wants him. Brilliant.

cant fault his scoring record for us last season, and with fernandez maybe doing all his donkey work he could be a great capture

Great. A guy who cannot possibly be match fit, doesn't even make the bench for Everton's second team and no one else in Europe wants him. Brilliant.

He played a part in almost all of their preseason games and has proved he can do it at this level. You are right, it would be brilliant.

This is all exactly what Bert said yesterday, I'm becoming more and more convinced that one is copying the other

Someone apparantly in the know at Blackburn has suggested they are in for him and Scott Danns. This was kind of endorsed by @Fourth_Official

Last edited:
Someone apparantly in the know at Blackburn has suggested they are in for him and Scott Danns. This was kind of endorsed by @Fourth_Official

We'll have Jason Roberts then... probably quicker than the Yak and harder-working for those people who need to see more than just the goals and assists...

Credit to the OP for having the will power to resist naming the thread 'Return of the Yak'. Lesser men, such as I, would have failed in that.

Credit to the OP for having the will power to resist naming the thread 'Return of the Yak'. Lesser men, such as I, would have failed in that.

"Yak to come back? Will he be cack? Will he ever help track? And will Sven get the sack? And where will he fit in a 4-4-2 Christmas tree diamond (ack)."

Last edited:
I've been saying for ages I could see him ending up back here on transfer deadline day

I think that's been the general consensus of opinion, especially as our efforts to bring in a striker so far have not been successfully concluded yet.

Those ITK seemed to hint on a number of occasions it was far from dead too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363