Confirmed Transfer Yann Kermorgant Leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2438184,00.html

Leicester City have reached a mutual agreement with Yann Kermorgant for the cancellation of his contract with immediate effect.

Yann, 29, joined City from French club Stade de Reims in August 2009 and made 25 appearances during his first season, scoring once in a 2-0 win over Middlesbrough in May 2010.

He spent the 2010-11 season on loan with Arles-Avignon in France's Ligue 1 before returning to King Power Stadium this summer and was part of the squad that travelled on the Club's pre-season tour of Sweden and Austria.

He leaves Leicester City as a free agent and with the best wishes of everyone at the Football Club.

I refuse to believe it until I've seen a blurry photo that might be him

I refuse to believe it until I've seen a blurry photo that might be him

I was a sceptic too, but I saw this picture on Twitter and now I'm a believer.

attachment.php

I was a sceptic too, but I saw this picture on Twitter and now I'm a believer.

****, it must be true so, the camera never lies.

Or is it Kamara that doesn't lie? No, that can't be right.

So who is left? Howard, Kennedy at least.

Can't see Dyer, Oakley or Moussa getting too many games but all are decent players.

Anyone else?

I thought he left a few weeks ago. Could be wrong though. It really is Sven's squad now. Not a single Sousa signing to be found and only one or two from the Pearson regime.

No excuses if it all goes wrong!

I think it's a shame so many of Pearson's signings have gone. We seemed to be building a decent young squad. But, none of them fit in with Sven's style.

Happy Yann is gone, not suprised we couldn't find any takers for him. Pearson's worst signing?

Last edited:
Moreno is still here he's just been transfer listed.

Feel a bit sorry for Yann in many ways.

No excuses if it all goes wrong!

I think it's a shame so many of Pearson's signings have gone. We seemed to be building a decent young squad. But, none of them fit in with Sven's style.

Happy Yann is gone, not suprised we couldn't find any takers for him. Pearson's worst signing?

Not by a long shot, do you remember Adjeravic or however it was spelt?

I was a Pearson fan but he did sign some dodgy players with hindsight.

Neilson (or was that Sousa?) Astrid, Verma, Weale, Morrison, Dany and letting Gradel walk

He also signed some decent players in Gallagher Wellens and Hobbs and getting Fryatr playing was like signing a new player.

All in all pretty par for the course.

I was a Pearson fan but he did sign some dodgy players with hindsight.

Neilson (or was that Sousa?) Astrid, Verma, Weale, Morrison, Dany and letting Gradel walk

He also signed some decent players in Gallagher Wellens and Hobbs and getting Fryatr playing was like signing a new player.

All in all pretty par for the course.

Morrison a dodgy player? Very harsh. I thought he was excellent player for us.

He's at League One high fliers Charlton. He's started the season well according to a Charlton fan on another forum.

I thought he was excellent for us in the Championship. I don't think League One is really his level at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363