Yeovil away on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
The away match at Yeovil has been moved to the Monday night for Sky TV.

So one of the longest journeys of the season will have to take place at a time that will inconvenience most supporters.

Of course, there is a bit of a chance that there could be just a few more City supporters who would welcome the chance to watch the match on TV of a Monday night - than those who want to trek down to Devon on a Tuesday night......especially those that have to go to work for a living. Just a thought.

Is it on tonight?

I'm in the car now

It says on the OS that the match on Jan 19th is two days before we play them at the Walkers, but I thought we played them tomorrow at the walkers?

Of course, there is a bit of a chance that there could be just a few more City supporters who would welcome the chance to watch the match on TV of a Monday night - than those who want to trek down to Devon on a Tuesday night......especially those that have to go to work for a living. Just a thought.

The match was due to be played on the Saturday, not the Tuesday. I'm sure most people who work for a living will find it easier to get there on a Saturday than on a Monday.

And I don't know why you think people would be going to Devon to watch it.

The match was due to be played on the Saturday, not the Tuesday. I'm sure most people who work for a living will find it easier to get there on a Saturday than on a Monday.

And I don't know why you think people would be going to Devon to watch it.

Apologies - I thought it was a mid-week fixture. Still for selfish reasons, I'm glad it's being televised.

Yes - I remember now ,Yeovil is actually in Somerset .....that's the problem this season, I can just about recall such places from childhood car journeys to English seaside resorts, but I never anticipated that we would ever be playing league fixtures there.

Fantastic news. On the day I gave Sky a months notice of cancellation :mad:

They will call you up and offer you 3 months at half price :icon_wink

They'd need to, do better than that. I can get 20MB broadband, 145 TV channels and unlimited landline calls for £25 per month less than I was paying with Virgin and Sky separately. I gain Setanta and if I added Sky Sports back on it would still be cheaper that previous.

I've been complacent for too long, like a lot of people I suppose. The final straw was when I lost my picture due to the bad weather last night - not the first time it has happened.

Now then, suppose I ought to sort out my gas and electric suppliers now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363