King
Davies
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs:
Petney, Mattock, Cleverley, Chambers and Dickov

Team news is in pretty early tonight!

No real suprises in the lineup... glad Martin is fit.

C'mon City.

The team news is usually available just less than an hour before kick-off, so today is no different.

Always seems to be a lot later than for midweek/evening games though... usually only comes up about 20 mins before I thought.

I think our bench looks pretty weak to be honest, hopefully we won't need to call on it tonight.

Always seems to be a lot later than for midweek/evening games though... usually only comes up about 20 mins before I thought.

I think our bench looks pretty weak to be honest, hopefully we won't need to call on it tonight.

Would like to see Cleverly and Chambers given 20 mins to see waht they can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think our bench looks pretty weak to be honest, hopefully we won't need to call on it tonight.[/QUOTE]

Would like to see Cleverly and Chambers given 20 mins to see waht they can do.

Ja, I agree.

If we need to bring a striker on I'd rather see Chambers than Dickov...

Is Gradel injured? Suprised he's not even in the 16.

I'm still a Dickov fan, I think he can still score goals and will do so if given the chance of time on the pitch.

Got a vital exam tomorrow morning so am going to record the game and watch it when I get home, hopefully without knowing the score.

COME ON CITY!

Got a vital exam tomorrow morning so am going to record the game and watch it when I get home, hopefully without knowing the score.

COME ON CITY!

Good luck :038:.

I would be very impressed if you could:
a) revise without looking for the score
b) if you can go 1 day without knowing the score because you have the urge of finding it out
c) someone not ruining it for 24 hours.

b) if you can go 1 day without knowing the score because you have the urge of finding it out

Depends where you live... if you're not in Leicester, most people don't even know what league we're in, yet alone what our scores are ;)

Cheers.

Well I've got to give it a go - can't afford to watch the match because I need to basically teach myself a whole module in about 3 hours and haven't started revising for it before today.

It will be hard, just need to try to forget about the match - harder said than done though.

Cheers.

Well I've got to give it a go - can't afford to watch the match because I need to basically teach myself a whole module in about 3 hours and haven't started revising for it before today.

It will be hard, just need to try to forget about the match - harder said than done though.

Then get off here! Go, work, revise! You can do it, I believe in you!

Good luck ;)

Depends where you live... if you're not in Leicester, most people don't even know what league we're in, yet alone what our scores are ;)

Most of the people at uni aren't from Leicester so have no interest in our scores thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363