Yesterdays Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

G F P

Yesterdays game was superb and has taken away some of my fears over relegation, it was the first time this season that i have actually felt comfortable watching us defend, Paddy and Paddy were fantastic.

Unfortunately the incident i remember most was hearing a 7/8 year old boy telling Julian Lescott to "Go back to the zoo" what really annoyed me was his Dad sat next to him and didn't even bat an eye lid. what chance has this kid got of growing up into a decent human being unless his dad provides him with morals, regardless of the fathers view points he should at least be equipping his child with the tools he needs to be able to survive in a modern society.

Rant almost over.

Bastard!!

Rant over now :icon_sad:

How unnecessary. I can only hope he was commenting on the fact he looks a little different, rather than the colour of his skin; which I would be shocked and gutted about.

G F P said:
Yesterdays game was superb and has taken away some of my fears over relegation, it was the first time this season that i have actually felt comfortable watching us defend, Paddy and Paddy were fantastic.

Unfortunately the incident i remember most was hearing a 7/8 year old boy telling Julian Lescott to "Go back to the zoo" what really annoyed me was his Dad sat next to him and didn't even bat an eye lid. what chance has this kid got of growing up into a decent human being unless his dad provides him with morals, regardless of the fathers view points he should at least be equipping his child with the tools he needs to be able to survive in a modern society.

Rant almost over.

Bastard!!

Top post GFP, some of the language that I hear from small kids at football is unbelieveable especially as you say they are usually sat with their fathers, I find it mind blowing, what is worse is that they laugh about it and actively encourage it as part of their childs "match day experience" if I had sworn like that when I was that age in front of my dad he would have killed me, now bear in mind the fact that I am only 32 and it shows the sad way this country is now evolving.

I sit in the family stand and regularly see kids giving the "Wank*r" gesture to the away fans. I am 33 and still wouldn't do that with my Dad present!!

Melton Fox said:
I sit in the family stand and regularly see kids giving the "Wank*r" gesture to the away fans. I am 33 and still wouldn't do that with my Dad present!!

I sit in there as well Melton, I cannot believe the actions of some kids, disgraceful, and as you say I wouldnt dare do that in front of my dad, but I suppose it is all down to respect and I am afraid it is all too sadly lacking in todays youth.

G F P said:

Rant almost over.

Bastard!!

Babylon may have a point and perhaps it is more widespread than we would like. :icon_cry: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469