Yildiray Basturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
:lol: :lol: I think some of you haven't grasped the joke. Tricky has pointed it out, it was just reference to the crap the papers were making up last summer about who we were signing.

Yeah, no names mentioned of course.

City Fan, alex :wink:

Piss off Scarecrow..... :wink:

:lol:

Bigger writing please. :wink:

If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.

Joe_Fox said:
If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.If you enlarged this text then you an idiot. It has nothing useful within it at all. The reason it is so small is so that it is impossible to read and therefore no-one should read it except you, the person who has enlarged it. You make me laugh.

Oh shit! I'm an idiot

Teeno said:
Joe_Fox said:

Oh shit! I'm an idiot

Don't worry Teeno, so am I!!

Steven said:
Malf said:
City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
:lol: :lol: I think some of you haven't grasped the joke. Tricky has pointed it out, it was just reference to the crap the papers were making up last summer about who we were signing.

Yeah, no names mentioned of course.

City Fan, alex :wink:

Piss off Scarecrow..... :wink:

:lol:

Bigger writing please. :wink:

Is this better? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817