Yob Footage Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, Coventry are better."
"No, Leicester are better."
"Come on then!"
"Come on then! There's only 80 of us!"
"Come on then! Watch me put my hood up! Look! I'm hard! My jacket's got a hood on it!"
"Come on then! Watch us run towards you!"
"Come on then! Watch us run towards you!"
"Come on then! Look! Look how far apart I can get my hands!"
"Come on then! Watch us run in an assortment of directions pretending to threaten people!"
"Come on then!"
"Come on then!"

Jesus wept.

Apparently the copper almost pushed one of them over! :)

Last edited:
Pathetic, all of it, end of.....Although not as pathetic as the little twat who threw a coin at Peterbrough...

You can always recognise a mob of hooligans..... they're the ones who never wear their team's shirt.

Having read the actual article there are some points below about the whole day and what happened after to bring the yobs to Court

Captured by the 24 cameras inside the City Arms pub, Leicester City supporters were seen arriving from 9.55am. an early start for the yobs me thinks

Detective Sergeant Stu Grundy said “There was a uniformed sergeant on football spotting duties. He was doing his rounds at various licensed premises. At one location in Earlsdon he saw the Coventry supporters. His next port of call was the City Arms.“When he went in there he saw 80 faces he doesn’t recognise."He came out of the pub and got on the radio but the 80-strong crowd followed him outside. :icon_eek:That was some sight a bit like follow the leader:icon_bigg

The men were then captured on camera using their mobile phones.
It is believed they were contacting the Coventry mob and telling them they have been noticed by the police, and the clash needed to happen right away.They are then seen putting on hats and scarves before leaving the pub.

An incident room was opened at Chace Avenue police station and officers began the mammoth task of analysing CCTV footage from the scene.Det Con Parnum spent 23 weeks analysing the CCTV footage frame by frame.
Police based at Chace Avenue police station in Willenhall launched Operation Net News – which resulted in the largest number of people ever convicted in the city for one incident of football-related violence.
The police investigation led to 36 people, including four juveniles, being put before the courts.

It is believed the violence was pre-planned, most notably because there had never been a clash of that type in Earlsdon before, the City Arms pub lies just outside the four-mile radius from the Ricoh Arena – the normal distance that must be adhered to in football banning orders and the time of day the clash took place.
Det Sgt Grundy added: “This has wiped out a core element, which will prevent violence in the future. “This will act as a deterrent to others.” Really:102:

Last edited:
the police seem to credit these groups with precision planning techniques.

the police seem to credit these groups with precision planning techniques.

And you think the two groups just happened to be in the same area by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566