Yob Footage Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of evidence there of it being "football" related. :icon_roll

One fecking copper ...... if I was him i'd be sueing the force for being put in such a position.

Lot of evidence there of it being "football" related. :icon_roll

Are you suggesting it's two rival macrame clubs fighting? Looks like your normal footy herberts to me. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but Leicester and Coventry were playing that afternoon. There's a clue there if you look hard enough.

Slightly unrelated but about Covscum all the same, below is a copy of a letter by their chairmen informing supporters the club are to close some sections of the ground to bring fans closer together to generate a better atmosphere. i seem to recall Southampton taking a similar route this season

9th March 2009

Dear Season ticket holder

On behalf of Coventry City Football Club I wanted to thank you for your support and commitment to the team.I hope you are begining to see positive developments both on and off the field.
One of the areas we are addressing is having an average attendance 17,000 in a stadium that holds 32,000,and the effect this can have on atmosphere.
Although I am confident we will see 25,000 gates at the Ricoh on a regular basus in the near future,I have listened to what the players & Chris Coleman require to generate the right atmosphere for the team. Bearing in mind the current 18,000 average,we have decided on an initiative which directly impacts on your current seat.
In an attempt to create a fortress atmosphere and congregate our fans together when the attendance is not above this average,we will close the very corner blocks (13 and 14,plus 25 and 26) for periods of next season.This will be reviewed for individual fixtures with high demand or when average gates exceed 20,000.
Obviously,we have noticed when recent attendances have exceeded 20,000 how well both ends of the ground create noise and this is something we need every week coming from blocks 15 & 16.We must keep this fabulous atmosphere going with your help,and by bringing fans closer together it will make the stadium look fuller,generate more noise,and have the right effect on the team.
We appreciate that asking you to move your Season Ticket is an inconvenience (especiallly those relocated from the Jewson Stand already),but hope you agree with the principle of creating as much atmosphere as possible to spur the team on to even greater heights.
In addition:
- The cost of a season ticket in Zone 3 (now blocks 3,15,16,24 & 27) will be reduced for 2009/10,hopefully softening the blow of your move.
- The new Zone 3 blocks are better located ,so hopefully your view of the pitch will improve.
- We will designate blocks 15,16,29 and 30 as our noise zones and we are looking at ways to rally all fans who want to sing,bang drums and get vocal to locate themselves in these blocks.
- We will locate away fans in blocks 9-11.
You now have a chance to relocate your Season Ticket for next season prior to general sale in a few days,so you can choose your new location.Any PSL holders will need to advise us of this change. Please call the ticket office.
Finally,I wish to thank you again for your support as we look to take the club forward on your behalf.We appreciate your commitment and help in improving all aspects of our match-day experience.
For any comments,please email [email protected] otherwise,please contact the ticket office on 08448731883 (option 2),or log on to ccfc.co.uk to arrange your seat move.
Best Regards
Ray Ranson (chairman)

Last edited:
There are two twatty kids who I see every home game and whenever I go away, they are always arguing with the cops and causing trouble, then when the police retaliate they whinge and try to start fights. They are always together and with that older ginger knobhead whom I have mentioned before. One is an anaemic looking rat faced black haired spotty late teens and one is a pale ginger flat faced kid, anyone know them? I think I can see them in the video but not sure.

There are two twatty kids who I see every home game and whenever I go away, they are always arguing with the cops and causing trouble, then when the police retaliate they whinge and try to start fights. They are always together and with that older ginger knobhead whom I have mentioned before. One is an anaemic looking rat faced black haired spotty late teens and one is a pale ginger flat faced kid, anyone know them? I think I can see them in the video but not sure.

I think those two were sat behind me at Oldham this year. Complete and utter pains in the arse.

What a bunch of Twats! They're not even hard, the first two minutes of it largely seems t be groups of people running up to each other and shouting "come on then" before running away again. Bunch of f*cking pansies and a waste of space!

I couldn't see any fighting - a bit of prancing around, lots of running backwards and forwards and finally throwing a couple of stones from distance.

Children of the 80's - they ought to be ashamed

It looked like a twat version of the okee kokee

In out in out shake it all about!

Was there any actual fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584