You adams fans, what do you think now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

is he still the man lads, wake up he is utter bollocks. im down the ground tuesday with a big adams out flag. sod off adams you have no idea. COME ON ADAMS SUPPORTERS IS HE THE MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA surely you realise now this team is a joke. div 2 here we come

Micky Adams will turn it round.

Blue Army.

Micky Adams is as likely to turn it around as any other manager we would be able to get.

You seem so pleased that we've lost and out of the cup. Strange.

lako42 said:
is he still the man lads, wake up he is utter bollocks. im down the ground tuesday with a big adams out flag. sod off adams you have no idea. COME ON ADAMS SUPPORTERS IS HE THE MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA surely you realise now this team is a joke. div 2 here we come

Wake up and smell the cheese.

I am rapidly losing patience - I said 15 games and I stand by that.

There isn't any improvement, and this season I think he has been worse than ever in the tactical sense, and the players are playing without passion, direction, pace in fact without anything positive at all.

However, if (as I think he will) Adams goes over the next 7 days, I still scratching my head for a positive alternative.

The only one is Keown, and thats on a hope he's going to have us play like Arsenal, not on any evidence. The other managers linked are IMO as follows:

Strachan, Bobby Robson - No chance
Bryan Robson - please no
Mike Newell - hardly inspires me
Steve McMahon - ditto
Nigel Clough - not convinced
Steve Walsh - Never, no, god no.

And no others stand out at all.

10 points from the last 5 games. (as i've said before).

A win against QPR and Mcky would've been manager of the month and that would've been 13 points from games.

KEEP THE BOSS AND THE FAITH

Who are you going to get in to replace Micky then?

We've hardly made a terrible start to the season though have we. We're mid table. 2 wins off the play offs, 3 off the top spot, lost 1 in 6 league games. OK the home formneeds to improve but the league is so tight this year that the top 6 will consitantly change all year, you just need to put 3 or 4 wins together and your in the mix, just look at QPR. I'm confident Micky Adams will get us in the top 6. The performance against Gillingham and the first half hour against Preston suggest we're starting to click. If we get behind the team, espically at home and show loyalty to Micky Adams like he has done to us in the past there's no reason we can't go on a run.

Also how many of you were calling for Martin O'Neill to quit?

Good point, Sheff Utd match ring any bells?

But there have been 15 Sheff Utd games in a row lads. I don't think that is really an argument anymore.

you think i am happy we lost. this post came about because we lost you moron. do not say i want this team to lose because i am as bigger a leicester fan as you are. maybe you need to take a look at yourself, maybe its worse to want to keep a manager that will make us lose. you get me

The sad fact to all of this is that the damage has already been done.
Regardless to whether you are an MA backer or calling for his head the writing is aready on the wall. All of the fans unrest has now made it more of when will he leave rather than if, you only have to read MA's comments after Saturdays game, 'the fans will decide if I stay' and he is right, so if that is the case then bye, bye Adams.
This is not what I want and agree with is it a fox that it has not been a great start, but could have been alot worse. Is it any wonder that we play better away from home when the team get some backing rather than heckling and booing :roll: , our home form has been crap, but here a thought why not try getting behind the team rather than on it's back, with the players knowing that of course you are going to be nervous and it adds extra pressure which shows on the pitch.
Our home crowd must be the worst in the country and this is my point, the anti Adams brigade will not be happy until he is out, so I very much doubt they will be cheering the team, so how will the performances get any better when the crowd are on thiers and Adams backs, chicken and egg.
It is not just Adams, it is the whole club and it's fans, we have been spoilt with MON and in some ways when MA took us up, this maybe a funny way of looking at it, but for the longer term in regards to building a team, getting promotion was probably the worst thing that could of happened.
I am sorry that MA has not been able to show us what he can do due to the state our club is in, as he has said he has played a big part in turning the club round off the pitch, but at the moment it just is not going well on it and it is now that you are judged on.
As an MA backer and purely on my thoughts above, this club will not move forward until drastic changes are made and unfortunatly, as hard as it is for me to say, I think that change is Adams, but not because of what he has done or not done, purely because the club needs the fans 100% behind it and gates are getting lower and lower.

I dedicate this post to James Walker for it's length and wait for the attacks from both sides :wink:

i agree with you.

I can't see how adams can turn the bad feeling around and therefore can only see a change in management doing that.

I feel sorry for him in some ways in that he has been loyal, he is a young manager who is still learning the ropes and has made some very good decisions in the past.

He has also made some errors and his handling of the team and the media is at times an embarrassment.

Not got a clue what the outcome of this will be though as i don't see a decent alternative waiting in the wings to take the managers job, but as you say, any new person would at least have the backing of the fans for a few months and that could make all the difference.

Nottm Fox said:
i agree with you.

I can't see how adams can turn the bad feeling around and therefore can only see a change in management doing that.

I feel sorry for him in some ways in that he has been loyal, he is a young manager who is still learning the ropes and has made some very good decisions in the past.

He has also made some errors and his handling of the team and the media is at times an embarrassment.

Not got a clue what the outcome of this will be though as i don't see a decent alternative waiting in the wings to take the managers job, but as you say, any new person would at least have the backing of the fans for a few months and that could make all the difference.

Firstly, a very good point which should be reiterated to all Adams bashers and secondly, even David Pleat?

OK, that sweeping statement doesn't cover Pleat....or Taylor, McGhee, Wise et al!!

but on the whole any new manager would be given a honeymoon period by the fans which would lead to the players playing with a bit more freedom. As for the good in the long term, that is a totally different matter and in time we could regret forcing MA out.

Naughty Fox said:
The sad fact to all of this is that the damage has already been done.
Regardless to whether you are an MA backer or calling for his head the writing is aready on the wall. All of the fans unrest has now made it more of when will he leave rather than if, you only have to read MA's comments after Saturdays game, 'the fans will decide if I stay' and he is right, so if that is the case then bye, bye Adams.
This is not what I want and agree with is it a fox that it has not been a great start, but could have been alot worse. Is it any wonder that we play better away from home when the team get some backing rather than heckling and booing :roll: , our home form has been crap, but here a thought why not try getting behind the team rather than on it's back, with the players knowing that of course you are going to be nervous and it adds extra pressure which shows on the pitch.
Our home crowd must be the worst in the country and this is my point, the anti Adams brigade will not be happy until he is out, so I very much doubt they will be cheering the team, so how will the performances get any better when the crowd are on thiers and Adams backs, chicken and egg.
It is not just Adams, it is the whole club and it's fans, we have been spoilt with MON and in some ways when MA took us up, this maybe a funny way of looking at it, but for the longer term in regards to building a team, getting promotion was probably the worst thing that could of happened.
I am sorry that MA has not been able to show us what he can do due to the state our club is in, as he has said he has played a big part in turning the club round off the pitch, but at the moment it just is not going well on it and it is now that you are judged on.
As an MA backer and purely on my thoughts above, this club will not move forward until drastic changes are made and unfortunatly, as hard as it is for me to say, I think that change is Adams, but not because of what he has done or not done, purely because the club needs the fans 100% behind it and gates are getting lower and lower.

I dedicate this post to James Walker for it's length and wait for the attacks from both sides :wink:

No one of a balanced mind wanted Adams to fail -but 2 home wins in 10 months would be unacceptable anywhere to any fans.

....but 2 home wins in 10 months......

anyone know how many defeats?

Scodger Cubs said:
MKFox said:
....but 2 home wins in 10 months......

anyone know how many defeats?
yes but last season we were in the Premiership and we conceded late goals if you can remember. :roll:
i can unfortunately, but does anyone know how many times we were beaten at home in the same period? :?

Won 2
Drawn 10
Lost 7

Goals for 13
Goals against 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490