You bet your salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when they really invite ridicule. If you don't think Joe invites ridicule, then you're doing a better job of ignoring him than Cate is. Congrats.

I apologise in advance to everyone for bringing this up again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you not stated in the past that you put your 'X' next to the name of your local BNP candidate? Only two types of people vote for openly racist politicians who represent openly racist parties: racists and people who don't know better (for simplicity, let's call these people 'idiots'). Since, going by the usual standard of your posts, you're obviously not the latter I have to assume the former. I'd be surprised if you were simply misguided. I'll be happily proved wrong though.

How stereotypical of you.
With such logical thinking how can I even attempt to put up any defence:icon_roll
I've decided you're not a c**t, just an ill informed twat.

(Can you sue someone for defamation of character on a forum? Hard to prove who you are BM, but you're treading dangerous waters with attitudes like yours.)

How stereotypical of you.
With such logical thinking how can I even attempt to put up any defence:icon_roll
I've decided you're not a c**t, just an ill informed twat.
So you're saying someone who knowingly votes for an openly racist party can possibly fall outside those two categories? I'd love to know how, because I don't see it. Without an ounce of sarcasm, I'd like to invite you to please educate me. As I said before I'm willing to learn. If you demonstrate that I'm wrong, I'll apologise. Can't say fairer than that.
(Can you sue someone for defamation of character on a forum? Hard to prove who you are BM, but you're treading dangerous waters with attitudes like yours.)
Possibly. Couldn't give a bollocks to be honest. You'd have literally no case. Several people on here know my real name and have met me several times. I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll tell you all you need to know.

So you're saying someone who knowingly votes for an openly racist party can possibly fall outside those two categories? I'd love to know how, because I don't see it. Without an ounce of sarcasm, I'd like to invite you to please educate me. As I said before I'm willing to learn. If you demonstrate that I'm wrong, I'll apologise. Can't say fairer than that.

Possibly. Couldn't give a bollocks to be honest. You'd have literally no case. Several people on here know my real name and have met me several times. I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll tell you all you need to know.

To tell you the truth, BM, I get the impression that it doesn't matter what I say you've already made your mind up.
So, you go your way, and I'll go mine. :icon_roll

To tell you the truth, BM, I get the impression that it doesn't matter what I say you've already made your mind up.

I haven't made my mind up and I'd be genuinely interested in your reasoning.

:102: I'm flexible. I'm open to new information. I'll listen to anyone's opinion. If I'm wrong, I'd prefer to know about it than to live in ignorance - I'd sooner be shown to be wrong once and learn than continue to be wrong because nobody calls me on it. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Do you see where I'm coming from?

Funny you should say that. The first time I met you was at Victoria Coach Station. As we were clearly both on our way to Hartlepool, I don't think anybody would have seen where you were coming from.

Funny you should say that. The first time I met you was at Victoria Coach Station. As we were clearly both on our way to Hartlepool, I don't think anybody would have seen where you were coming from.
Was that the first time you met me? Who was the bloke who looked exactly like you I spoke to for a good 15 minutes at Fulham the week before then?

Was that the first time you met me? Who was the bloke who looked exactly like you I spoke to for a good 15 minutes at Fulham the week before then?

**** knows; I've got dementia, so you can't expect me to remember who it was. Can't you remember yourself?

And hadn't there been a long trip to Cheltenham in between?

:102: I'm flexible. I'm open to new information. I'll listen to anyone's opinion. If I'm wrong, I'd prefer to know about it than to live in ignorance - I'd sooner be shown to be wrong once and learn than continue to be wrong because nobody calls me on it. Do you see where I'm coming from?

I see where you are coming from, but to accuse somebody of being a hater of non whites, isn't really going to start up a meaningful discussion.

It will just get their back up, like it has mine.
You don't know me as a person, but are willing to castigate me, because of propaganda information against the BNP that you believe.
I don't believe in everything the BNP stands for, but then again who believes everything the party they vote for stands for?

I do love my country, but I don't like everything about it. I feel as a man that has worked all his life I've been shafted by the government, I feel we have too many scroungers and scutterbuckets in this country that think we owe them a living.
I believe that we should get our own country sorted out before we offer assistance elsewhere.
I do believe that if you do immigrate into this country that you should put something into the society before you expect to take out.

More than 5 lines I know, but it is a subject I do feel strongly about.

I see where you are coming from, but to accuse somebody of being a hater of non whites, isn't really going to start up a meaningful discussion.

Fair comment. It was somewhat harsh considering I didn't have all the facts. For that I apologise.
You don't know me as a person, but are willing to castigate me, because of propaganda information against the BNP that you believe.
I don't believe in everything the BNP stands for, but then again who believes everything the party they vote for stands for?
I'd be amazed if anyone does, but most political parties aren't on the extreme ends of the spectrum.
I do love my country, but I don't like everything about it. I feel as a man that has worked all his life I've been shafted by the government, I feel we have too many scroungers and scutterbuckets in this country that think we owe them a living.
I believe that we should get our own country sorted out before we offer assistance elsewhere.
I do believe that if you do immigrate into this country that you should put something into the society before you expect to take out.

Yep, agree with all that. It seems we agree on a lot of things. If only this explained why you voted for an extremist while I abhor the very thought of it :102:

Well, that appears to be somewhat sorted.

Does that mean you two are happy to become a homer sandwich?

Fair comment. It was somewhat harsh considering I didn't have all the facts. For that I apologise.

I'd be amazed if anyone does, but most political parties aren't on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

Yep, agree with all that. It seems we agree on a lot of things. If only this explained why you voted for an extremist while I abhor the very thought of it :102:

Thrax has taste, good on you - proud to stand up and not jump on the bandwagon. I do invite ridicule - I welcome it, but deep down, underneath the whimsical attire, a beacon shines - a beacon of truth and sincerity - a bosom of joy. A Joe_Foxism. You love it really. Just admit it.

Thrax has taste, good on you - proud to stand up and not jump on the bandwagon. I do invite ridicule - I welcome it, but deep down, underneath the whimsical attire, a beacon shines - a beacon of truth and sincerity - a bosom of joy. A Joe_Foxism. You love it really. Just admit it.
Erm, all right then. But just keep your beacon to yourself a little bit more in future, OK.

No - it shines forever. You cannot stop it. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Ooooh Leicester, the splendid foxes, the blue riband, storming up the league like an unstoppable bison, some cracking players, like Andy King who scores lots of goals from midfield, and Chris Weale, who keeps the sheets cleaner than an overdose of Vanish, and more loans than an average advert break in Jeremy Kyle, yes yes yesh - we are the besht, this season we had a start about as productive as a Scottish pineapple farm, but now that the Portuguese breakfast has left, we have a Swede, who's birthday is today, and although the cake doesn't have the corresponding amount of candles on it, you know that he can imagine them, and will blow them out wishing for maximum points today and for the rest of the season, he knows the game more than Jamie Oliver knows how to use lots of olive oil on everything, he's got a plan - a plan as cunning as a fox, which is quite a coincidence, closing in on the play-offs, hoping for a day out at Wembley to see the super duper Gary Cooper foxes win promotion to the Premier League, and then go on from there and become a force once again, it's all good at the moment, let's hope it continues for a long time to come and we'll all unite in celebration and be happy happy happy, I like it, lots. Yeah. Thanks.:tumbleweed:
:tumbleweed:

Just read this in the voice of 'Jumpers for goalpoasts' and it all suddenly made sense! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4575
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566