You shouldn't laugh, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v

Will Micky and Cork put anyone in charge of the academy or just shut it down?

I reckon they will call Bassett in when the wonky legs start to appear :?

I say good luck to him. i like Micky Adams and i hope he does well. he deserves a good reception the next time we play Cov at home, after all that guy had to put up with a whole wagon full of shit.

Get ready Cov fans you've got some crazy subsitutions, team rotations, excuses, squad upheavels, red cards, pensioners, strikers converting to wingers all coming to you soon,.

Its gonna be great :D :D :D

mad biker said:
Get a life you 3 !

I don't know about the other 2 but you've got no hope with me :wink:

I was never one of the Adams out brigade although the more time goes on the more I can see that Micky going is probably a positive move.
You have to admit MB that Micky looks like a changed man, that permanent look of pain seems to have disapeared from his face, I did worry for his mental well being towards the end of his reign here.

He is now the manager of Coventry, our nearest rival so I will not wish him well, nothing personal, that's just how it works.

I do acknowledge what Micky did for us but at the moment the only negative I can see is that in the near future the average age of the squad may become lower than my age, and I will become one of those City fans that can shout "Go on son".

Last minute goal conceded in his first match, sounds familiar. Poor old Micky.

Semper Eadem said:
Ge strikers converting to wingers all coming to you soon,
That striker who was converted to a winger is actually better as a winger mate :wink:
we all know things went pear shape with micky this year, and it was the right time for a change, but the guy did win us promotion in a year we were in administration so maybe you should give him some respect.

drummindefender said:
Semper Eadem said:
That striker who was converted to a winger is actually better as a winger mate .

But he was still crap as a winger!

He was only played there because he could get his head to hoofs, not because he could play like a 'proper' winger.

When Gillespie was crap last season I thought it was the player's fault, but now I'm beginning to think it was MA's style of play. MA probably gave him a bollocking if he dared to show any flair or skill.

drummindefender said:
webmaster said:
drummindefender said:
Semper Eadem said:
That striker who was converted to a winger is actually better as a winger mate .
but he was better when he was coming in from the right at the back post don't you think?

But he was playing like a striker playing wide, not like a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566