Yuki Abe to Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

ESPN are reporting that Man City are well on the way to signing our Japanese international midfielder. Sorry cannot post the link. Wonder if the deal involves an exchange involving Mee and Cunningham .......

I liked what I saw of Abe last season, but think he'll be even better for us next season. Having said that, everyone's got their price. If they're offering silly money, plus Mee and Cunningham or anyone else for that matter then I'd go for it.

Last edited:
We get offered £5million +, for a player who's coming up 30, we'd be mad not to bite their hands off.

Do you think there's something wrong with being a footballer that's 30?

No but usually that's when an outfield players career begins to deteriorate, and if you get a big offer when their that age that's when its the best time to sell, in the past we've sold players a lot younger like Heskey and Lineker and its done nothing but screw us up the ass, so we should learn from our mistakes.

Stringer says there is no truth to it, so that should set everyone's mind at rest.

No but usually that's when an outfield players career begins to deteriorate, and if you get a big offer when their that age that's when its the best time to sell, in the past we've sold players a lot younger like Heskey and Lineker and its done nothing but screw us up the ass, so we should learn from our mistakes.

Bet Fergie wishes he'd sold Scholes, Giggs and Van Der Sar years ago.

I did say usually, I'm just of the belief of building a team from youngsters with huge potential, that's my opinion, everyone's entitled to there's.

I've just spoke to his agent, he's gonna be offered to Atlante in exchange for Bermudez along with Moreno, so we don't have to pay as high a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363