Zamora,Reo Coker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Theres paper talk of West Ham getting rid of these 2, we were strongly linked with both, if they want regular first team football(which they didnt get at the Hammers), they know where to come!!

Zamora - I wouldnt go near Bobby, He is overated and will cost a bit too !

Reo Coker- I think he would be a decent player for us , a good replacement for Muzzy

MA must be interested in one, Reo-Coker, or possibly both of them. However the price must be right. :wink:

No thanks to Zamora, he doesn't look that impressive at Division 1 level.

Reo Coker? I've seen this lad a few times for West Ham, and he looks the part. I can't see West Ham releasing him, he'll be crucial to them next season.

Don't forget Micky would have loved to have signed Zamora last season cause he thought he would make it in the Prem, however we couldn't afford it then.

I would be amazed if we get either to be honest. Both i believe would be great additions to our club; Zamora needs confidence in my opinion, the rest of his game looks excellent.

I'd snap Zamora right up, along with Reo-Coker too. I don't buy all this shit about Zamora, he knows where the net is I am positive that he can cut it at any level. He hasn't had the best of seasons, but at Brighton when they we're in div one he scored 13/14 league goals and he was injured alot that season plus they went down.

Reo-Coker is a good young player. I'd prefer us to take him from the hammers rather than Zamora who, IMO, isn't as good as everyone thinks. His name does begin with a Z however so maybe worth a pop.

Joe_Fox said:
Reo-Coker is a good young player. I'd prefer us to take him from the hammers rather than Zamora who, IMO, isn't as good as everyone thinks. His name does begin with a Z however so maybe worth a pop.

Reo-Coker was in 'Save the last dance' last night on channel 4. Cracking film.

He wasn't, that was Fredro Starr you fool!

Bobby Zamora is not over-rated.

He's had a tough time this season. He should never have gone to spurs. He would have been better off at a club like Charlton. Anyway on the few occasions that they did play him it was on the bloody wing. Then he's come in at West Ham. Not match fit and with a new bunch of players and huge expectations upon him and the team by the fans.

If he's given a decent chance he'll show his class. He needs time. He's young. He needs a full pre-season. He needs to know the players he's playing with. He is a very very good goal scorer. His miss in the Play-Off final he'd have tucked away in the past. His confidence has been shattered. He'd have been better of staying with us and winning another trophy.

Turkey said:

He's had a tough time this season. He should never have gone to spurs. He would have been better off at a club like Charlton. Anyway on the few occasions that they did play him it was on the bloody wing. Then he's come in at West Ham. Not match fit and with a new bunch of players and huge expectations upon him and the team by the fans.

If he's given a decent chance he'll show his class. He needs time. He's young. He needs a full pre-season. He needs to know the players he's playing with. He is a very very good goal scorer. His miss in the Play-Off final he'd have tucked away in the past. His confidence has been shattered. He'd have been better of staying with us and winning another trophy.

He should have come to us, we made Dickov score 33 goals in two seasons and he can't score for shit. Zamora would be a world beater with Leicester. We'll have Knight off you aswell, oh and Cullip. Cheers bruv

Turkey said:

Good to have you on board, can you be our Seagulls Consultant? It seems we like your players after all....

Good luck this term, I have a soft spot (nope Malf, nope...) for Brighton as a good mate of mine supports them.

alex said:
Turkey said:

Good to have you on board, can you be our Seagulls Consultant? It seems we like your players after all....

Good luck this term, I have a soft spot (nope Malf, nope...) for Brighton as a good mate of mine supports them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Greasy Ram Rod Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758