zdrillic?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

New Member
i have a heard that Leicester are keen to sign Aberdeen striker David Zdrillic My dad told me that it was in the paper in scotland.He lives in aberdeen and says it's in the local newspaper.
Leicester City are reportedly keen on signing David Zdrilic with the striker out of contract with Aberdeen this summer
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Cheers Cainy, you really do get all the gossip!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
cainy said:
im only sayin what ive been told.Ill stop writing transfer gossip

No don't! It's gold dust! We love it!
 

Steven

Active Member
Without wishing to piss on cainey's fire the following is in an Aberdeen newspaper.
Aberdeen Evening Express said:
EX-DON ZDRILIC BELGIUM BOUND

Former Aberdeen forward David Zdrilic is on the verge of signing for Belgian club Lierse.

The 30-year-old Australian international is a target after Lierse missed out on their main target, Alen Skoro, who signed for Austrian club Grazer AK.
 

homer

Well-Known Member
You and Alex_Ledgend should get together !!

Ignore the jibes. Personally I think you're both great
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I think they are suspect. Alex_Ledgend could be Malf or Alex, who could also be Cainy. I smell a rat.
 

highland fox

New Member
I look forward to Cainy's daily postings,my favourite was the Scottish Cup Final one and how he had watched Novo playing in it and was impresed.Pity the final was Celtic v Dunfermline.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
highland fox said:
I look forward to Cainy's daily postings,my favourite was the Scottish Cup Final one and how he had watched Novo playing in it and was impresed.Pity the final was Celtic v Dunfermline.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got hiccups after reading that one.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:
I look forward to Cainy's daily postings,my favourite was the Scottish Cup Final one and how he had watched Novo playing in it and was impresed.Pity the final was Celtic v Dunfermline.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got hiccups after reading that one.

he just sent me a private message saying...

"ure a complete **** up i knobd ure mom"

ha ha ha :roll: :oops:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Really! How rude!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:
I look forward to Cainy's daily postings,my favourite was the Scottish Cup Final one and how he had watched Novo playing in it and was impresed.Pity the final was Celtic v Dunfermline.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got hiccups after reading that one.

he just sent me a private message saying...

"ure a complete **** up i knobd ure mom"

ha ha ha :roll: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya mam? I hope my brother don't see this..... :shock: :wink:

Cainy, please keep posting, you're good for the forum......
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Who is Alex_Legend? I mean, clearly it's a nod to the wonder that is me, however I would much appreciate it on here if we all just ignore my legendary-ness and just let me be one of you, ok? Thanks guys. Legends need forums too..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Leeds Utd00
11Leicester00
12Liverpool00
13Manchester City00
14Manchester Utd00
15Newcastle Utd00
16Nottm F00
17Southampton00
18Tottenham 00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00
Top