Zheng Zhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the DVD of last season yesterday, it reminded me of how many excellent goals King contributed last year - and most of them were vital to us getting a result.

Did it have a special feature on his inept tackling as well? :102:

If he did come to the club, what number would he be given.

The only numbers available are .... 22 ( Special fried rice ) 37 ( Spring role ) and 41 ( portion of chips )

The only numbers available are .... 22 ( Special fried rice ) 37 ( Spring role ) and 41 ( portion of chips )

I thought people had suggested this for Dyer because he doesnt like the winter?

Anyone worried that the 16-year-old is the most grown-up one here?

Nah, just annoys me that I log on and see five pages on Zheng Zhi and I obvioulsy think we are linked with him or close to signing him and I open the pages to discover a load of shite. Seems to happen a lot on here.

Nah, just annoys me that I log on and see five pages on Zheng Zhi and I obvioulsy think we are linked with him or close to signing him and I open the pages to discover a load of shite. Seems to happen a lot on here.

Like people talking about genitals in Chinese?

I can exclusively reveal he'll be wearing the number 99 shirt (deep fried cat in black bean sauce)

Did it have a special feature on his inept tackling as well? :102:

No, but then again his job is not that of a " midfield enforcer ". At a much higher level, Michael Carrick can't tackle for toffee, and he hasn't done so badly. King has plenty of time to perhaps bulk up a bit and improve other parts of his game. What he provided last year was a most unexpected bonus. Without his contribution we would not have gone up IMHO.

Mock all you want but I still think that that had a part in the deal.I don't rate him.A lot of very mediocre players would and have looked good playing for Man Utd,its not difficult when you are surrounded by the talent Man Utd have/have had

but if a mediocre player is in a talented team he would stand out as being shite and what ive seen some have look worse than him on occassions and at times ive not noticed him playing :102:

but if a mediocre player is in a talented team he would stand out as being shite and what ive seen some have look worse than him on occassions and at times ive not noticed him playing :102:

He wouldn't stand out at all,he would be made to look better than he is because those around him are carrying him.ok he's not shite but he's average imo,very very average and he's just one player from the far east,the rest that have played over here haven't lasted long,remember the great Nakamura at Bolton,what a success he was.....

Last edited:
He wouldn't stand out at all,he would be made to look better than he is because those around him are carrying him.ok he's not shite but he's average imo,very very average and he's just one player from the far east,the rest that have played over here haven't lasted long,remember the great Nakamura at Bolton,what a success he was.....

Such a success that nobody else in the world remembers him even being there :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757