ZoneAlarm Security Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Does anyone have this or have any knowledge of this program??

I have this installed on my laptop and quite often i get a warning pop-up saying that the firewall has blocked internet access to this computer and gives the ip address and UDP Port number, does this mean that someone is trying to hack my computer or what???

I have this installed on my laptop and quite often i get a warning pop-up saying that the firewall has blocked internet access to this computer and gives the ip address and UDP Port number, does this mean that someone is trying to hack my computer or what???
Do you have any form of bit client installed or file sharing software installed?, it could be this

I have found that sometimes it is just traffic with your ISP's server. ;)

This program (ZA) kicks ass but it is too good at it's job with all the messages that pop up.

who is

Last edited:
This program (ZA) kicks ass but it is too good at it's job with all the messages that pop up.

I got rid of it after a month as it never seemed to learn, constantly popping me asking wether I wanted to allow or block access to applications that I had already set preferences for, drove me feckin insane. So I would say it's more kick it up the ass than kicks ass.
I've been using sygate for the past 2 years & have found it excellent for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669