Post Match Zorya Luhansk 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Savage would stop wibbling on about us having a decent and well managed squad. It's so patently untrue that you think he must have us confused with someone else.

Even with the changes we should be winning all of these Intertoto games. Our play is back to being dependent on the opposition being bored to death. I wouldn't like to guess where our next win will come.

Anyone notice Chris Davies roll his eyes at Rodgers when Choudhury passed the ball straight out of play?

I said in the run in towards the end of last season that we had too many weak (body and mind) players. The last few performances have shown this trait once again.

Not one player should be coming off that pitch satisfied with their job. Nobody stepped up and did anything worth a shit.

We don't look a threat going forward. Our technical players are all playing terribly. Our midfield has regressed into scared or sideways passing. Our defence, irrespective of who is in it, is disjointed and leaky as ****.

When the going is good, we look great. Whenever there is anything slightly less than perfect, the confidence just drains out of the squad.

We have no backbone. Not one of them could give out some proper bollockings on the pitch.

I can hardly recall the manager doing it

BR:

"Unfortunate to lose the game, their keeper made some good saves. Difficult conditions. My players didn't deserve to lose. We had some good chances but as the game wore on, we looked like the team likely to score. We showed a great desire to win the game."

"Tonight was about getting game time into some players. Soyuncu same groin and felt a twinge in it and we'll need to look at that. Ricardo and Ndidi returned for the time planned. Morgan picked up a back injury in the first half".

It just seems to me that he manages in a detached manner. it's like he regards the whole thing as a vaguely interesting puzzle. Like doing a crossword on the train. No real engagement & then a shrug of the shoulders when he can't get 14 across. It's ****ing maddening.

Very worrying, we never looked like scoring at any point and always looked like we could concede, it's been like this for the last 4 games, I'm expecting SHU to beat us by at least 2

We had chances 2nd half. A little unlucky to concede Fofana switched off. 0-0 would have suited that game.

Not a disaster but an opportunity to build some lost confidence not taken.

Sunday’s game will be key to our season I think. Either we get back on track or perhaps as some have already suggested we have a serious problem.

Under seems to do all the silky step over shit and gets into great positions but has no end product (on current viewing). He is Demarai Gray mk2.
And... 2 more injuries to centre backs.. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Maybe we would have been better off keeping Dewsbury-Hall and sending Choudhury out on loan.

A midfield without Tielemans is a midfield without invention. Ndidi, Mendy, Praet and Choudhury are workers, not creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757