13,000 Leicester fans?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feckers know how much you make and then charge you.....

Never a truer word.;)However I am doing a discounted price for a comely young lady I saw on Friday - she's a " glamour " model and " dancer ". Hopefully she'll give me a discount on my next visit to our local lapdancing club.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I can't believe this bloody thread. Some people are living close to the breadline, myself included. I have a wife and 3 kids to support and struggle to justify two season tickets each year, disposable income isn't great, yet I still do it. To shell out extra for cup tickets is pushing it just a little to far for something I haven't particularly enjoyed of late.

To anybody that would suggest that I'm not a good supporter of my team, I would suggest they were a twat.

I could afford to go, i decided not to. I hung a few doors and listened to the game on the radio.

The shite thats been served up lately didn't exactly entice me to go.

i personally couldnt afford to go, but would have loved to have done!

I think its unfair for you to question other peoples support, i have gone broke for a two weeks before to trying to get to see leicester play.

The ticket prices are very pricey and as Rob Kelly we have just come out of xmas and new year adn may have spent more than we should have done!

Walking to the Sunderland game, I was debating whether to go or not. I decided in the end that I'd call in the ticket office on my way out. I felt so disheartened after the game that I just couldn't bring my self to part with another £15 plus programme, plus burger, plus cuppa, plus petrol, plus parking, and went straight back to the car and started my 50 mile drive home. Having listened to it on t'interweb yesterday, I kinda wish I'd been there, but hindsight is a wonderful thing, and my pocket has an extra £60 in it, but I'll be back at he next league game as usual.

Walking to the Sunderland game, I was debating whether to go or not. I decided in the end that I'd call in the ticket office on my way out. I felt so disheartened after the game that I just couldn't bring my self to part with another £15 plus programme, plus burger, plus cuppa, plus petrol, plus parking, and went straight back to the car and started my 50 mile drive home. Having listened to it on t'interweb yesterday, I kinda wish I'd been there, but hindsight is a wonderful thing, and my pocket has an extra £60 in it, but I'll be back at he next league game as usual.

Makes yourself some sandwiches and take a flash. Park in the back streets. Dont buy a Prog. Saved you £20 right there.

I brought 3 tickets for the fulham match. 1 adult one under 16 and one student. It came to £35 which I felt was quite reasonable.

Although had I taken advantage of the 'students for a £5' thing could have saved on the two other tickets too.

I brought 3 tickets for the fulham match. 1 adult one under 16 and one student. It came to £35 which I felt was quite reasonable.

Although had I taken advantage of the 'students for a £5' thing could have saved on the two other tickets too.
its only leicester uni and dmu students who get the cheap tickets though isn't it?

its only leicester uni and dmu students who get the cheap tickets though isn't it?

I don't know. I might e-mail the ticket Ofiice to find out for deffinate.

I have been recently been involved in assisting on a couple of Leicester sportsmen's testimonial years. They both commented on how poorly supported they have been by the local Leicester people and that the out of town events are far more financially rewarding. I wonder why this is?

To finish, I would like to state that I haven't come on here to have a pop... Merely making an observation.[/QUOTE]

The recent testimonials that come to mind are Austin Healy and Darren Maddy - Austin hardly needs the cash given his background & future plans and Maddy buggers off to Warwickshire - with the benefit of hindsight I wish I hadn't bothered spending a single pound on either of them. The spirit of testimonials is hardly what they were a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669