15th December 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been more amusing if Alex hadn't given it away so quickly.

But I suspect your heart wouldn't have been able to cope with the increase in blood pressure, and I wouldn't have wanted that on my conscience :icon_wink

:018: i bet you were "pumping " as well when buffy was on ;)

Would have been more amusing if Alex hadn't given it away so quickly.

But I suspect your heart wouldn't have been able to cope with the increase in blood pressure, and I wouldn't have wanted that on my conscience :icon_wink

Sorry ace....

Davies' middle name is Bevan.

It's the middle of the month so where is Mando?

but TBH it would be loads better if it was done at the match tomorrow in front of the biggest crowd for almost 2 years

If that was the case I would expect it to be 'leaked' before the end of today

well according to fox fanzine it's all going tits up again.

well according to fox fanzine it's all going tits up again.
That doesn't make terribly good reading does it. royofwigston seems very, very confident he knows what he's talking about.

I do agree with him when he says that if our board feck this up, he won't be renewing his 3 season tickets, 'cause I won't be

bad news i think.

after reading this thread i rang a mate who is a steward at the games, apparently MM was set to attend tommorow, but has now cancelled.

could be nothing, but not a good sign?

bad news i think.

after reading this thread i rang a mate who is a steward at the games, apparently MM was set to attend tommorow, but has now cancelled.

could be nothing, but not a good sign?

Great... Broken xbox and a broken dream all in one day. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Great... Broken xbox and a broken dream all in one day. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

actually thinking about it though, it might not be a bad sign. if there is a 'good' announcement, he might fear being mobbed or something by happy fans?

trying to keep the dream alive!

According the Fox Fanzine site this morning, if he isn't at the game tomorrow, it's all off

According the Fox Fanzine site this morning, if he isn't at the game tomorrow, it's all off

not good then. my mate said several of the lads (steward) where supposed to go in early to be briefed and get prepared beause there was going to be extra security around the dirctors box, and where he will sit (as there was his last visit) but they have been called today and told not to bother and get there at the usual time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669