2 drink limit if you are with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years back our nearest one put a ban on over 50s as "They didn't drink fast enough"
Damn right, you lot all smell of wee and soup anyway....feck off back home with yer whethers originals.....

Wethers is McPub, come in have cheap ale and a microwaved meal, then clear off

the cheap ale attracts all sorts, but on weekends, tightwad lazy-arse parents who think that having kids shouldn't stop them binge-drinking

if you're sitting in a pub every weekend while your kid runs around broken glass, people having a fag and people drinking and swearing: i'd chuck you out the pub for being shit parents

go for a ****ing walk with the kid down the park, talk to the kid, be a parent

Plus most of the parents these days arent old enough to be in the pub either!

I take my kid to the Swan before matches and drink more than a couple.

I must make more of an effort to get him to terrorise people though - I'm obviously a bad at being bad parent.

Damn right, you lot all smell of wee and soup anyway....feck off back home with yer whethers originals.....
Fecking dead right,we don't give a bollox what is was like in the war and you shouldn't have enough money to be able to afford a drink anyway

Who takes their kids to the pub if they're going to have more than a couple anyway?

Why take them at all ?

the cheap ale attracts all sorts, but on weekends, tightwad lazy-arse parents who think that having kids shouldn't stop them binge-drinking

if you're sitting in a pub every weekend while your kid runs around broken glass, people having a fag and people drinking and swearing: i'd chuck you out the pub for being shit parents

go for a ****ing walk with the kid down the park, talk to the kid, be a parent
:038: Quite.

Which sad ****ers go into a Wetherspoons anyway.......:102:

Trouble is a good deal of people nowadays have children and think they can just carry on like they did before they had them.Having a child is a responsibility and when you decide to have one you are forfeiting the days /nights of going out drinking,if you want to do that don't have them:102:

Trouble is a good deal of people nowadays have children and think they can just carry on like they did before they had them.Having a child is a responsibility and when you decide to have one you are forfeiting the days /nights of going out drinking,if you want to do that don't have them:102:

hear hear

also, let's look at where the story's from.....Liverpool

the parenting capital of the world

kids going mad at Hillsborough? check
kids going mad at Heysel? check
kids killing a toddler? check
kids shooting one another? check
kids left unattended while you go for Tapas? check

Last edited:
cor blimey guv'nor I'd rhubarb if someone aylesburyed me haagen.

Im not allowed to take pics of my kids in their school plays or playing football either apparently... madness!

**** 'em, who's going to stop you?

Take as many pictures of your kids as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669