2005 football ground tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it as a way of showing family that hadnt seen them.

I have got about 700/800 pics from the trip its a way of picking the best ones and showing them. Especially when they live 100s of miles away, and i couldnt possibly email them all.

(I could a burn a disc i suppose - this was easier)

I wasn't questioning why you wanted to put the pictures online, but why you decided to put them on Youtube.

There are proper photo sharing sites that do a much better job of it.

Youtube is the most well known i suppose.

I dont have an answer to that
It's better to put them up on a photo site so you can click to the next one or stay without having to pause the video - and the quality is much, much better.

Nevertheless that was an impressive trip you went on!

It annoys me when i think i've found a video on youtube, but then find that it's just a slideshow of pictures.

Not that anyone is interested...

I wasn't questioning why you wanted to put the pictures online, but why you decided to put them on Youtube.

There are proper photo sharing sites that do a much better job of it.

I'm aware that some photo sharing sites can offer a slide show, but can they offer the facility of a musical accompaniment?

oh well............

Ignore them, Scarbs. I enjoyed the videos/slide shows/callthemwhatyoulikes immensely and still wish I had been with you on the trip.

How did the clubs react to your requests to get into the grounds? I would've thought that most would say no but from your videos/pics you seem to have done alright.

How did the clubs react to your requests to get into the grounds? I would've thought that most would say no but from your videos/pics you seem to have done alright.

We started to plan the trip in Jan ready for July asking clubs and so on. Some replied especially the lower league ones. We also asked for a signed shirt etc which we would auction of charity.

When we were visiting them if we didnt have a contact, we asked most said yes fine and gave us a tour etc, some even gave us lunch.

However we were on our way to London on the 7th July when the bombings happened so clubs like Chelsea refused.

We started to plan the trip in Jan ready for July asking clubs and so on.

However we were on our way to London on the 7th July when the bombings happened so clubs like Chelsea refused.

Did they have advanced warning then? I knew them Russians had something to do with it

Cheers Boc how many of them have you been to?

Not as many as you - that's for certain. I know I have seen games on over 100 league grounds, but how many more than that I'm not sure.

Boc, there's an app on FB where you can tick off all the grounds you've been to- league, non league,national stadiums etc and not just in the UK.

I've got it on mine, going to update it to include Swansea so you can just look on my profile then and add it to yours.

Until I used it I didn't realise I had been over 100 grounds!:icon_eek:

Boc, there's an app on FB where you can tick off all the grounds you've been to- league, non league,national stadiums etc and not just in the UK.

I've got it on mine, going to update it to include Swansea so you can just look on my profile then and add it to yours.

Until I used it I didn't realise I had been over 100 grounds!:icon_eek:

I already use it. Thank you for reminding me that I need to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566