2010 F1 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does annoy me when people simplify a sport to back up their dislike of it. Obviously if somebody doesnt like a sport then that is there opinion, but to try and validate their opinion by discrediting it just seems like a defence mechanism for their lack of knowledge about the sport.

It is the same thing with American Football, people dont understand it, have decided they dont like it and therefore argue that "they wear to much padding" and that "they are wimps" and "should play rugby instead."

Was only joking, mate. I don't hate F1 I've just never really bothered with it, that's all.

Tremendous work by Button again yesterday, made the right call to stay out. Amazing to see him on top of the leaderboard even though the McLarens havent really hit top gear yet. Lets hope that in 3 weeks the Volcano has stopped so that there is a Spanish GP!!

Tremendous work by Button again yesterday, made the right call to stay out. Amazing to see him on top of the leaderboard even though the McLarens havent really hit top gear yet. Lets hope that in 3 weeks the Volcano has stopped so that there is a Spanish GP!!

He's got the decision calls right and fair play to him. However it's pretty clear which mclaren driver is the quickest ;)

He's got the decision calls right and fair play to him. However it's pretty clear which mclaren driver is the quickest ;)

It is no good being the quickest if you make the wrong calls and end up 60 seconds behind the leader :icon_wink

My £10 is already looking safe as houses :) :) :)

Last edited:
Shame to see Lewis go out so close to the end, he had done well to get himself into 2nd place...although it does me Button pulls away from him a little bit more in the Championship :) :) :)

Luck will change over the season.

When it does wait until the Monday before rubbing it in, we normally record the race and watch it late Sunday night so I dont want any texts ruining the result. Obviously with Lewis being so bad at the start of the season I havent had to worry about this so far :icon_lol::icon_lol:

When it does wait until the Monday before rubbing it in, we normally record the race and watch it late Sunday night so I dont want any texts ruining the result. Obviously with Lewis being so bad at the start of the season I havent had to worry about this so far :icon_lol::icon_lol:

So bad? More ovetakes than any other driver by more than double and only a couple of wins off leading the WDC.

So bad? More ovetakes than any other driver by more than double and only a couple of wins off leading the WDC.

That is only because he has made the wrong decisions and found himself at the back of the field. Who cares if you overtake 10 people if you only get 4th place.

A couple of wins off the lead if everyone ahead of him doesnt get any points :icon_wink

bring back refuelling...i want flames and accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670