2010 F1 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought it was ok

the two preceding days of practice were as dull as an accountancy convention

the race itself was more interesting than i thought it would be, but never anything i would class as exciting

prefer MarioKart
Did you rent a Kangaroo TV? if not I'd highly recommend it. Transforms your experience on Friday and Saturday where it's difficult to stay in touch with what's happening on track.

Did you rent a Kangaroo TV? if not I'd highly recommend it. Transforms your experience on Friday and Saturday where it's difficult to stay in touch with what's happening on track.

i'm not that bothered to be honest, i walked around the track during practice to have a look around and missed it all, leaving mrs dv on her todd

Hamilton made a mess of his brum brum this morning.

Well what a crap race that was yesterday. Bernie must be delighted that Ferrari decided to order Massi to let Alonso past otherwise it would have been totally forettable.

Also well done to Ferrari for taking what should have been a positive weekend for them and turn into into a negative weekend... that is some top work!!

Well what a crap race that was yesterday. Bernie must be delighted that Ferrari decided to order Massi to let Alonso past otherw*s* it would have been totally forettable.

Also well done to Ferrari for taking what should have been a positive weekend for them and turn into into a negative weekend... that is some top work!!

Can't believe they only got a £50k fine. If it had been McClaren it would have been 7 figure fine plus points deductions but then I'm sure having your ex boss in charge of the rules helps with these things.

The wider punishment decision has been referred to the WMSC. The matter isn't over. $100,000 is the maximum the FIA could impose.

Was quite funny when that journo asked Alonso if that victory ranked up there with Singapore 2008 :)

Was quite funny when that journo asked Alonso if that victory ranked up there with Singapore 2008 :)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I also liked the fact that Vettel reportedly put his hand up half way through the press conference and asked if he could leave because all the questions were aimed at Alonso and Massa.

Apparently Ferrari's $100,000 fine is the equivalent of 4 wheel nuts and a wheel gun. Bet they ate really gutted.

1st practice and the 2 red bulls are a second quicker than the 3rd placed car, looks like it could be a boring weekend!

Will there be racing this weekend or will we see some form of team procession? :102:

The latter assuming they both get round the first corner cleanly.

Ferrari and company have not grasped that F1 watchers want to see racing not see formation driving. :icon_roll

Button out of qualifying in Q2 for the penultimate race. His slim title dreams over.

Vettel Champion. I thought Alonso was nailed on for it but I'm so glad he didn't win as I hate the guy. Typically blaming Petrov for losing him the world title as if he expects people to just roll over.. what a tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566