5th Ashes test v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The England selectors have been discussing matters today.
Radio 5 report that Trott is likely to come in, with Bopara being dropped.
Bell looks set to keep his place.

I've only ever scored 3 ton's and against some dodgy opposition too. I think there are a few more qualified people out there.

But..........

Out of me and Lako i think i'd get the nod. I do play in division 4 and he plays in division 7. :icon_bigg:056:

wooooahhh wooooooahhhh wooooahhhh I do not exclusively play div 7, I have played 1st team just like yourself you jumped up Bastard.

I think there are enough gaps to fill for both of us to play.

Oh and by the way I am confident of scoring my highest total of the season against your lot tomorrow. A grace Dieu 1-2 tomorrow.

The England selectors have been discussing matters today.
Radio 5 report that Trott is likely to come in, with Bopara being dropped.
Bell looks set to keep his place.

So a century in the county championship is still enough to keep your place even though you have been completely found out at this level by the Aussies :icon_roll

As for Clark no matter what he says I wouldn't be surprised to see them find room for him. He has won his only 6 tests against England and offers them real control

get tresco in. get his shrink to tell him it'll help his recovery....

Predictions? Draw for me with clarke and ponting getting big runs in their determination to make up for 05

Draw for me as well.

Imo England need to bat first if they are to have any chance.
If the Aussies bat first, i wouldnt be surprised if they got 550+ and put us out of it.

We win the toss and bat :038:

The team that win the toss in this match at the oval haven't lost for 30 years.......watch us do it!

Oh FFS, Cook's out already - 12-1

Bell in........

wooooahhh wooooooahhhh wooooahhhh I do not exclusively play div 7, I have played 1st team just like yourself you jumped up Bastard.

I think there are enough gaps to fill for both of us to play.

Oh and by the way I am confident of scoring my highest total of the season against your lot tomorrow. A grace Dieu 1-2 tomorrow.

Ha ha ha ha i've only just seen this. There was a win for both teams from 1 club but it wasn't Gracedieu was it lako!!! :icon_lol:

I was speaking to your opening batsman in the firsts and they reckon you can't hit it off the square. :102::icon_bigg:icon_conf

Ha ha ha ha i've only just seen this. There was a win for both teams from 1 club but it wasn't Gracedieu was it lako!!! :icon_lol:

I was speaking to your opening batsman in the firsts and they reckon you can't hit it off the square. :102::icon_bigg:icon_conf

He doesn't know what the **** he's talking about, just because I pick my shots and don't just sling the thing about like some of the uncultured ***** down our place :icon_lol:

We only lost because Our last bat decided to run 2 singles when he only needed to see out 2 more balls for a draw, what a complete ****ing donkey.

He doesn't know what the **** he's talking about, just because I pick my shots and don't just sling the thing about like some of the uncultured ***** down our place :icon_lol:

We only lost because Our last bat decided to run 2 singles when he only needed to see out 2 more balls for a draw, what a complete ****ing donkey.

It's still a loss Lako. How many did you end up getting?

Your opening bat was a cocky sod and we did talk him out so he's not much better.

I had a very cultured Bat. In at number 7, didn't get a bat til last 3 balls. Swung the bat, 4, 4 out :icon_lol:

Back in the scooby doo's this week. Missed you by a week!!

We might struggle now Strauss has gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673