9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those might be different Bushes. Not that that suggests you've taken insufficient care with the rest of your argument, of course.

The Star report was made while Clinton was still President, how did Bush have any influence over the cost?

The comparison i should have been making was the $50 mill Bush spent on the Space Shuttle disaster, against $3 mill, then,$11 mill for the 911 report. Bush also spent $30 mill on an enquiry into an incident in Colombia, but i cant find the link.

If you read the wikipedia article, you will see the point i was trying to make. Bush was reluctant to have a proper enquiry on 911, which is why half the information didnt come out, and most of the questions weren't answered.

The clinton impeachment was brought on by republicans and not Bush, i apologise for the crossed wires.

There wasn't any intense heat and it defies the laws of physics that the fire could've weakened the structure to the point of collapse.
As for a 'domino effect', if that had've happened, the building wouldn't have collapsed at free fall speed as they did, there would've been at least a second delay for each floor that collapsed.

If the heat wasnt intense then why did numerous people leap from the building :102: do you think they wanted to be first in the cafeteria queue for breakfast ?

If the heat wasnt intense then why did numerous people leap from the building :102: do you think they wanted to be first in the cafeteria queue for breakfast ?

Because of the smoke. Interesting how these people werent burnt..

burn.jpg

What about WTC 7.:102:

WTC 7 was not hit by planes and was a different construction to that of the towers. Totally different reasons as to why building 7 collapsed.

It was a steel framed building, and had no right to collapse.

Last edited:
watch the film

pfffft dust out of a slightly lower window?

er...fire escapes, lift shafts carrying air?

pure idle speculation

if they wanted to blow the building up and not let anybody notice the explosions, why not do it at night...or in bad weather?

pfffft dust out of a slightly lower window?

er...fire escapes, lift shafts carrying air?

pure idle speculation

if they wanted to blow the building up and not let anybody notice the explosions, why not do it at night...or in bad weather?

And what about the firefighters (who were there) who HEARD explosions. Do they go deaf when the lights go out :102:

They collected the footage :102: Does it matter what they are called.

I have just searched them in google. Bunch of nutters.

I quote off their website

"Place one lantern in the tower and set forth the riders, for they are on our soil. Paul Revere rode at the sight of two
lanterns in the Old North Church. He rode his horse and announced, "The British are coming... the British are
coming..." Now, decades later enemies of our country are here, and have been, for quite some time. So we are
placing a lone lantern in the virtual tower and dispatching the riders to sound the alarm, and expose the new
enemies of our great republic." -- Gary S. Franchi Jr., founder, Lone Lantern Society, 2004

In a fire like that lots of things can explode. Heat does that to things.

And if you're using the evidence of firefighters, what do you think about the firefighter who saw the plane hit the pentagon?

Jeff, why dont the US Government show a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon and put us all out of our misery. The Pentagon had CCTV everywhere. When they show this video i will shut the fukc up.

The FBI retrieved all CCTV from gas stations and buisness's in the area. Why do this if you have nothing to hide :102:

And what about the firefighters (who were there) who HEARD explosions. Do they go deaf when the lights go out :102:

Basic reactions. Even smaller things like laptop batteries with their chemicals can react with fire. Oxiding an chemical.

Also, jet fuel creates fire = fire explodes other stuff and creates strong fire and becomes more intense = enough heat to burn steel.

Jeff, why dont the US Government show a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon and put us all out of our misery. The Pentagon had CCTV everywhere. When they show this video i will shut the fukc up.

The FBI retrieved all CCTV from gas stations and buisness's in the area. Why do this if you have nothing to hide :102:

Maybe they retrieved the CCTV because they were gathering evidence, not because they were trying to cover things up.

There were plenty of eye witnesses who saw the plane hit the pentagon.

And if it didn't hit the pentagon, where did the plane go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669