9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mistaken identity. I think the intended target was a wine shop.

9/11

9 div by 11 = .82
9 x 11 = 20

20 x .82 = 16.4

16.4 = Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti Veyron = Target Vino Buy

There is a wine shop in New York called Trader Joe's, I'm guessing this was the intended target, and it was the word "traders" that caused the confusion.

Why can't the might of the USA and the UK, not find a little bloke with a long beard sitting in a cave in the mountains?

With all that technology at their hands as well.

The other thing that bothers me, is the plane hits the building, blows up and disappears in a fireball, and yet they still find the passport of one of the terrorists.....:102:

Why can't the might of the USA and the UK, not find a little bloke with a long beard sitting in a cave in the mountains?
i think he said he walking in North Yorkshire this week.

I'll tip them off.

i think he said he walking in North Yorkshire this week.

I'll tip them off.

Christ on a bike.............. he is a dark horse, who would have believed it was MK? Didn't even know he was a muslem

got a PM from Biff saying "don't stalk my posts in the 911 thread"

bless

got a PM from Biff saying "don't stalk my posts in the 911 thread"

bless

Was it him or someone else? I think the US Goverment or the Jews may have sent the PM. I'm sure if I search the internet not too hard I'll find something being stated about this outrage. And it's all true you know, nothing is made up on the internet and then stated as fact. I know this because I read it somewhere on the internet, you know.

Last edited:
Me too - and he also paid me the compliment of being 'one of the most annoying ****ers on this forum'.

You fool, you didn't do him the great honour of believing him, despite all the convincing evidence he put forward, and him being a structural engineer and all.

Me too - and he also paid me the compliment of being 'one of the most annoying ****ers on this forum'.

I stand by my comments, you trully are an annoying fukc. Another lame fecker that goes running to the forum.

I see you didnt have the bollocks to pm back, but went crying to the forum.

and i see you went crying on to PMs because you felt persecuted

diddums, did somebody question your opinions?

awh

bless again

has anyone seen a dummy around here, i think one has been spat out...:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675