Post Match AEK Athens 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great ref for either side and I think we were surprised at the restart. Not great but I'll take it!

All about results and squad fitness at the moment.

Certainly got the result and hopefully Fuchs is ok and we’ve come through unscathed.

Youri desperately needs a rest.

Happy days. Looked like a lapse in concentration from Morgan for their goal? Couple of mad minutes nearly cost us there but otherwise a pretty good showing.

Scrappy, horrible shitty game on a shitty pitch against a really shitty team with a hopeless shitty goalie, overseen by a stupid shitty ref - which we managed to see out quite well in the end

Job done - now let‘s never speak of it again

I see that, like last week, our result was the same as the other ame in the group.
Leicester and UnSporting Braga both on 6 points with +4 GD.

That was a bit rubbish really. Still, it does the job. From comfortable at half time to perhaps lucky not to draw. They worked hard and if effort counted then they deserved the draw.

When Ndidi, Sunch and Ricardo come back it'll feel like new signings!

Was comfortable by half time but their goal took us by surprise and made it less comfortable than it should've been - although other than their chance immediately after their goal, we looked calm enough.

Glad we were still able to make the planned changes as went on and still win the game

Job done. Next EL game is the big one in the group really.

Anyone else proper Rolf when Under runs? He looks like an old poorly animated football game....sensible soccer or something. Bloody quick though.

Listened to Radio Leicester on the drive to work Ricardo travelled with the squad so he must be fairly close to a return

Great win. 6 points from 2 games in Europe. Sexy stuff you miserable bastards.

Scrappy, horrible shitty game on a shitty pitch against a really shitty team with a hopeless shitty goalie, overseen by a stupid shitty ref - which we managed to see out quite well in the end

Job done - now let‘s never speak of it again
And we've still not closed the thread. Shoddy.
Great win. 6 points from 2 games in Europe. Sexy stuff you miserable bastards.
Yep but it was a bit squeaky. Sexy and squeaky. Is there a word for that?

I'm hoping Evans is fit on Monday. Mendy Praet Barnes will need to come back in. Don't fancy Wes Wes and Fuchs at the back or Albrighton v Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669