Albums Your Most Looking Forward To In 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Joy Division=esque name. One let down of Interpol is their lyrics.

Watched a film last night what ended on Lou Reed cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart.

Cool is ther anywhere I can listen to it, or a youtube video, or something.

I've seen Fall Out Boy's version, that was terrible

Watched a film last night what ended on Lou Reed cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart.
That was Coronation Street. Les and Yana were in a bath of baked beans singing above mentioned song

I will be backed up by a Corry watcher shortly, I'm sure of it :icon_conf

Absolutely true and MF would never tell any fibs anyway. Shame it was too late to be released as a Christmas single, their 'treatment' somehow reminded me of the version Nouvelle Vague did on their first album (which is very good by the way).

I'll be looking forward to Saxon's new album. That will be thier 18th studio album and they're still going strong. How many of today's shitty indie bands will be saying that in 30 years?

I'll be looking forward to Saxon's new album. That will be thier 18th studio album and they're still going strong. How many of today's shitty indie bands will be saying that in 30 years?
I know Biff Byford. Not very well, but a little

New Modest Mouse song was world-premiered a few hours a go, you can download below:

[Edit - please read the forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
From the forum rules:

9. Do not post material (or links to material) that infringes on any intellectual property rights (e.g., software/music piracy, copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights)

Sorry :icon_redf

Anyway, I just listened to it, and I really am not sure about it

I am thinking of setting up a new section that will give people a limited opportunity to share mp3s, with strict rules to make sure it's not used just for piracy, hopefully have something sorted out in a week or two.

That would be cool, athough it was only one song. If I find a link where you can play it on Q Time, Real palyer, WMP etc. can I post that??

I am thinking of setting up a new section that will give people a limited opportunity to share mp3s, with strict rules to make sure it's not used just for piracy, hopefully have something sorted out in a week or two.

i used to be member of a forum that streamed low quality files (good enough to tell if you want to buy it), not sure if there were licences involved, but i used to appreciate it.

how will your idea work?

i used to be member of a forum that streamed low quality files (good enough to tell if you want to buy it), not sure if there were licences involved, but i used to appreciate it.

how will your idea work?

The plan is to make it members only, with people only allowed to upload a limited number of files. There would be a limit of one or two files per artist, and it would only be for music that people may not normally have the chance to hear - so not for chart stuff or anything that gets regular radio play. I'm going to see if I can install some software that will make it easier to do this.
I'm sure most artists and record labels appreciate this kind of promtion for artists that aren't mainstream, as long as people aren't just nicking whole albums this way.

The new Fall album is due out 12th Feb (the week of my birthday :038: ) and is to be called "Reformation Post TLC "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669