Albums Your Most Looking Forward To In 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of the album is going to be 'In The Conversation Pit' and it's understood they recorded 3 songs from the 'Kid A Sessions' but re-jiged them. They maybe the ones's Joe501 mentioned but the songs I read wasnt Videotape, I can only remember it's title was four-lettered.

Where did you hear this? Not being confrontational just curious.
I know for sure that these songs will be on the album

Apreggi
15 Step
Burn the Witch
Videotape

None of the songs they have been recording are re-jigged songs. If you are talking about Nude (Man-O-War) that was not from kid A.

Where did you hear this? Not being confrontational just curious.
I know for sure that these songs will be on the album

Apreggi
15 Step
Burn the Witch
Videotape

None of the songs they have been recording are re-jigged songs. If you are talking about Nude (Man-O-War) that was not from kid A.

Nude, thats the song. I know it was from some scrapped sessions. I read it off the web and teletext. That the album title will be that, it ties in with what they've been posting on their blog. In, re-jigged I meant re-recorded and beefed up as opposed to Yorke on his own doing it very stripped down.

I really hope the new Arcade Fire album is a grower, because I really am not liking this album at all...

There are rumours that the leaked version isn't the final version of the album, it needs a bit more production work etc done to make it more polished.

Yeah I heard that, and I sure hope their right, this version is tedious and a chore to listen to.

Does anyone know the actual release date on CD?

5th March

OK, I'll be ready :icon_wink I really hope the production is a lot better on the proper release, because on the one i've got it sounds awful :icon_conf

They were the only 2 Travis albums I've got/heard. Sing is my fave Travis song by a mile.

They were the only 2 Travis albums I've got/heard. Sing is my fave Travis song by a mile.

Driftwood and Turn are my two favourites.

Side is also a quality track.
Apparently this is more similar to The Man Who and Invisible Band than the last disappointing album.

I will buy it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673