Albums Your Most Looking Forward To In 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterephonics 1st two albums, blinding. Excellent in fact.

Everything after, shite, they crawled too far up their own arses to hear it properly

Sterephonics 1st two albums, blinding. Excellent in fact.

Everything after, shite, they crawled too far up their own arses to hear it properly

First album - sensational, Second album - started to go a bit iffy. All other albums - self-worshipping bullshit.

Although - I quite like Dakota and Superman.

(Never been to Dakota mind you and only number 1 and 2 - the third one with Richard Pryor was ok but a bit silly)

i much prefer the first two albums to the third and fourth-though i still like JEEP and YGGTTCB-Language Sex Violence Other? though is a quality album and more like the stereophonics of old-from what i've heard so far of Kelly Jones solo album i like very much-however if your not a fan of the 3rd and 4th albums-give it a miss.

I saw the Stereophonics at Wembley Stadium playing with Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith and they were absolutely superb. Wouldn't want to see them now though

I saw the Stereophonics at Wembley Stadium playing with Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith and they were absolutely superb. Wouldn't want to see them now though
i've seen them twice-on their YGGTTCB tour they had backing singers a big band etc etc-however on the LSVO? tour it was stripped down and just the band and they were amazing-i'd recommend you go see them again melts.

Saw the Stereophonics on the Language,Sex,Violence,Other? tour.
Absolutely brilliant.
Every album has a class song on it.
Word Gets Around, Performance and Cocktails and JEEP were all quality.
You Gotta Go There To Come Back was shit.But they redeemed themselves with LSVO.

My favourite song is Long Way Round which wasn't actually released I don't think.It was the theme song to Ewan Mcgregors Long Way Round.

Saw the Stereophonics on the Language,Sex,Violence,Other? tour.
Absolutely brilliant.
Every album has a class song on it.
Word Gets Around, Performance and Cocktails and JEEP were all quality.
You Gotta Go There To Come Back was shit.But they redeemed themselves with LSVO.

My favourite song is Long Way Round which wasn't actually released I don't think.It was the theme song to Ewan Mcgregors Long Way Round.
if you buy his solo album u won't be dissapointed.....

Hopefully a new Feeder album - I'm hoping for a different sound from them - I prefer their earlier, less poppy stuff but I fear that they will stick to the successful mass appeal formula they have developed. Not that it would be a bad thing.

Hopefully a new Feeder album - I'm hoping for a different sound from them - I prefer their earlier, less poppy stuff but I fear that they will stick to the successful mass appeal formula they have developed. Not that it would be a bad thing.

:038: :038:

A fellow Feeder fan.

Most definately the best band around.

I only own the greatest hits, every song on there is quality. What Feeder albums would you recommend me buy?

I only own the greatest hits, every song on there is quality. What Feeder albums would you recommend me buy?

Comfort In Sound is the album that got me into them but I love all of there albums.

Echo Park, Yesterday Went Too Soon, Pushing The Senses, Polythene, Swim and Picture Of Perfect Youth are all good as well.

What are you favourite songs from the singles? That should point you towards a particular album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669