Alexander Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond Organ

I have heard he is being brought across europe in separate tins of dog food known as 'Mr Waggy', to be deposited in Milan's office. There he will be eaten by the Birch, who is kept on a leash under Milan's desk, and excreted onto the pitch at walkies time.

DesertFox

I have heard he is being brought across europe in separate tins of dog food known as 'Mr Waggy', to be deposited in Milan's office. There he will be eaten by the Birch, who is kept on a leash under Milan's desk, and excreted onto the pitch at walkies time.
Good fertilizer for the new hi-tech surface. Expect more frequent OS updates in the future!

Graz

Good fertilizer for the new hi-tech surface. Expect more frequent OS updates in the future!

I think a picture of Birch, with Milan holding him on a leash, popping a squat in the centre circle of the new pitch and squeezing a log out would have to be the greatest news story the OS has ever seen!

exiledblue

Aleksander Tunchev played against Bruno N’Gotty in both of the 2005 UEFA Cup matches between Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Bolton.
Tunchev scored in the home game, unfortunately it was an own goal.
The Bolton goalkeeper making his debut that night was ex-City keeper -Ian Walker.

Motown Fox

You know I forgot about half the players we signed last summer. Cort did "play" for is last season and so did Newton. :icon_eek:

Well you could have fooled me in the games I saw.

Another one of MA's signings which surprised us all about a year ago when we wondered why?:102: along with the likes of Jimmy Nielsen and Sergio Hellings -did anyone every see them play?

Last edited:

4-4-2

I saw Neilsen and Hellings down at the Marston's Stadium for the Hinckley v Leicester friendly there last year. They were on the field, but...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Macky

Gruntled Member
I saw Neilsen and Hellings down at the Marston's Stadium for the Hinckley v Leicester friendly there last year. They were on the field, but...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wrong thread? :102:

*edit* Oh, I see. Doh!
I wish people would use quotes.

Last edited:

fosseman

If the deal goes through, I hope he's a success. I can't help feeling that he's Milan's signing and I'm nervous about that! However, a 26 year old international defender should be a useful addition to the squad, especially if he's been Sofia's captain. Does anyone know if he speaks English?

fitz

our centre back pairing for the first game of the season could be a full international centre back and some bloke no one has heard of that we picked from non-league :icon_lol:

LCFC 4 life

our centre back pairing for the first game of the season could be a full international centre back and some bloke no one has heard of that we picked from non-league :icon_lol:

Excuse me but i think you are forgetting the mighty Bruno, international center backs, we will stroll though this league. :icon_wink

Steven

Excuse me but i think you are forgetting the mighty Bruno, international center backs, we will stroll though this league. :icon_wink

Not with attitude. :018: :018:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Why bother using quotes when the post you're replying to is directly above?

Bother?? Hmmmm, yes, it's an awful lot of bother, but it means that idiots like me can understand what you are talking about when i haven't read every post in detail.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Why bother using quotes when the post you're replying to is directly above?

It may not be directly above by the time that you post. Somebody else might have got in quicker.

Also, if somebody is just returning to the thread, they might not see the post above.

Babylon

Having a medical today i'm told.

Steven

Having a medical today i'm told.

This from your contact and not just this post. :icon_conf

outfoxed Posted on 05/07/2008 13:19 Email this Message | Reply
Tunchev is having a medical
as I type.

Very good heinz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship