All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin' that one. Can't disclose the manager but can come up with the details of a whole series of deals to come.

Shocking. I had that one down as a nailed-on cert. After Hume to Everton for £4 million, of course.

You are being absurd now.......the Merseyside media are reporting we get Andrew Johnson plus serious cash and 50% of any sell on if Hume moves to one of the 'big four'.

They really wanted DJ or Howard , but Holloway has said that both are vital to his long term re-building plans - and fears that losing either of them might affect his own credibility with Leicester's massive fan base.

Just been talking to a Norwich fan - of course, he's a personal friend of Roeder (!) but he says that Huckerby has pledged not to play for another Championship team, due to his love of Norwich, and that we are favourites to sign him.

Milan Mandaric will fly back from America tomorrow and will instantly sack Leicester manager Ian Holloway. Iain Dowie is being lined up and he is plannin a clearout some of the players definetly leaving will be:

DJ Campbell – Watford – 1 mill
Matty Fryatt – Leeds – 700 k
Matt Oakley – Forest – 300 K
Bruno N'Gotty – Released
Joe Mattock – the Hammers – 1.9 mill
Richard Stearman – Aston Villa – 1.8 mill
Barry Hayles – Queen of the South

I always had me doubts about him

Sunderland boss Roy Keane has begun his summer cull by telling four players he will not be renewing their deals.

Veteran striker Andy Cole along with defenders Ian Harte, Stanislav Varga and Stephen Wright have all been released by the Wearside club.

Might as well stick my ten penneth in:102:

Any players being released by Premiership clubs are probably too good for us.

Just been talking to a Norwich fan - of course, he's a personal friend of Roeder (!) but he says that Huckerby has pledged not to play for another Championship team, due to his love of Norwich, and that we are favourites to sign him.

I think his "not playing in the Championship" bit was more about him moving abroad rather than dropping down a division.. Apparently off to the US?

Bring back Graham Fenton i say-still plying his trade with Blythe Spartans in the Northern Premier! also pegguy has retired but is only 34-worth tempting him i reckon.

of course this will only happen if joey is made player/coach and sven is brought in as manager on a 30 year contract with MON working as d of f

Was Fenton ever any good?

Di Cannio has just been sacked by QPR. He would be a good manager to get hold of. Just a thought

Di Cannio has just been sacked by QPR. He would be a good manager to get hold of. Just a thought
QPR fans are not happy with his departure, he would be a good manager, plays attacking football which is what we need,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363