All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well up for that actually. He would be an exceptional older head for the likes of Mattock & O'Neil to look up to. I reckon he could also still do a job...

Bournemouth didn't seem to think so

Rumour on FT that Mattock got two black eyes on Saturday. :102:

Well up for that actually. He would be an exceptional older head for the likes of Mattock & O'Neil to look up to. I reckon he could also still do a job...

He was previoulsy on trial at Bournemouth, but they have clearly chosen not to take him on

Possibly says it all, really.......

He has a fukd up ankle and he is out clubbing, you only get what you deserve,

I've got a torn hamstring at the moment, am I not allowed out?

FFS get a grip, he's not going to be playing soon and a few drinks in a club isn't going to affect the speed of his recovery.

I've got a torn hamstring at the moment, am I not allowed out?

FFS get a grip, he's not going to be playing soon and a few drinks in a club isn't going to affect the speed of his recovery.

Dancing like a twat would.

Dancing like a twat would.

I fail to see how an unprovoked assault on one of the players (or anyone else) whilst on a night out, whatever the situation can be deserved. If Joe has decided he doesn't care about getting fit again it's his career he is gambling with.

I fail to see how an unprovoked assault on one of the players (or anyone else) whilst on a night out, whatever the situation can be deserved. If Joe has decided he doesn't care about getting fit again it's his career he is gambling with.

You know it was unprovoked?

If i had a bad ankle i would stay in and beat myself off until my ankle was better. I see no reason anyone else should think that there is a better way of recovering from an injury.

If JM thinks he knows more about rest and recovery than me, a man that has been resting and recovering all his life, then he deserves to get hit in the face for propositioning a man for sex in a nightclub toilet.

You have to remember Mattock is a violent sack splitter, so it may well have been provoked.

You have to remember Mattock is a violent sack splitter, so it may well have been provoked.

I'd forgotten that, I guess if you are splitting someone's sack with your injured ankle whilst drunk at a nightclub you deserve a punch in the face.

Saw the powell rumour, too old in my opinion, but did you read below that Sunderland are thinking about a 3 million bid for the injured Mattock, eeer get your check book out and see you later, good deal i say.

Saw the powell rumour, too old in my opinion, but did you read below that Sunderland are thinking about a 3 million bid for the injured Mattock, eeer get your check book out and see you later, good deal i say.

If we had another left back it might be.

Good deal indeed

Let's ship out an England under-21 left back, who might be a rough around the edges and have a lot to learn, but has bucketloads of potential

And in his place sign a 39 year old duffer who was deemed not fit for a contract at a League Two club

And then let's stash a big wedge of the money into the hands of a nice friendly agent, and the rest into Milan's back pocket

A great deal, I would say......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570