Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it was mutual consent it sounds like he's glad to be shot of us! Would you honestly want to work for Mandaric after all this?

That's just lawyer talk as MA would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement to get his payoff. I would have thought it was most certainly not mutual - MM sacked him, end of story.

Keep watchin SSP they are trying to get more info from Leicester City.

I say we get Simone Grayson in!

We need a former Leicester ledgend.

I feel an infraction coming but F*ck you Milan you Donkey raping s**t eating mother f*cking C**T!!!

D***head!

This is Mandaric's club. If he thought MA wasn't going to get the job done and he made a mistake hiring him, then I admire the man for having the bollocks to do something about it so quickly.

He may also have done something over the last 24 hours that is worthy of gross misconduct.

I don't think MM is the villain here, he's trying to save our club.

Can't wait to see the reception MM gets at Plymouth, glad I am going.

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh sooooooooooo pissed off!

Is Coleman still around?

Last edited:
Gut reaction from me. They weren't getting on particularly well, neither of them likes those who mess with their mud pies, BUT, it was just about tenable.
THEN, something kicked off, as it were, last night.
Something happened that we may never know about, and although we can all put together a few guesses, it would be bad form to put those into words.
Otherwise, why sack/resign at a really sensitive (to say the least) and potentially tragic, time for this club?
Some incident pushed this further than it needed to go, because someone blames someone for something that went on.
If you get my drift.........

He gave Kelly more of a chance than he gave Allen - And I didn't see Kelly beating top championship teams 4-1!

don't we usually waite until after the Plymouth game?

joke - only pinching Mr. Grayson off Blackpool could make up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669