Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant

This is great, it's like watching a load of ants shitting themselves running around after somebody has taken the top of their nest :icon_lol:

More ****ing panic in here than outside Next at 5.00am on Boxing Day.

Chill guys, we'll get a new Manager, and one that will win games before spouting his bullshit and claptrap.

Great to see an owner of a football club who doesn't listen to a bunch of over emotional nutcases who couldn't run a business of they tried. If I was MM and I witnessed the way the fans were behaving last night, I wouldn't give us the time of day either.

Good on you MM

Last edited:
I'm going to have to go. I can't take this shit. It is absurd!

To make me feel better I just have to say if I ever see Milans mother negotiating some stairs I won't be responsible for my actions.

funny what the Leicester supporter rep guy stated on Sky, the fact that the usual names will be thrown in the hat and that most of them have already had interviews recently ahahha what a joke

I think he got sacked because of excessive expenditure on flowers at the training ground

I'm gutted, Allen was a breath of fresh air this club needed. You'd have thought Milan would have learned his lesson from the mess he created at Portsmouth, I reckon the next manger in won't last the season. Will be interesting to see what Bill Anderson has to say about it, no doubt he'll be backing Milan.

It wasn't apathy, it was just the truth. MM will do whatever he likes whilst he is the owner of LCFC.

You are right. I will accept everything he does from now on.

I never liked having a point of view anyway.

After the drama of last night i don't feel i can take any more of this ****ing joke club.

We have just missed out on the one manager who cared about not only his pay packet but his players, his fans and his club. Mark my words that who ever we get in as a replacement will not share his thoughts with the fans, will not talk to us on a daily basis letting us know his feelings on events and will be an anonymous bore.

Ma was the first manager i have took a shine to in the last 5 ****ing years. I feel depressed at this news and am questioning whether i will be going again this season.

The whole thing has been handled appalingly. If MM doesn't make the correct decision with his replacement there will be ****ing up roar.

I can safely say i am now a fan of the man that is martin allen and i will follow his career closely. I will be very jealous of the team who bags him.

Cheers martin for being honest and passionate and most of all, for saving us from the over paid flops that are Robbie fowler and JFF.

PISSED OFF!!!

Mandaric should have had the decency to sack him after this Saturdays Plymouth match.

Keep up Leicester's fine post-Home Park managerial record.

He has no respect for tradition.

After the drama of last night i don't feel i can take any more of this ****ing joke club.

We have just missed out on the one manager who cared about not only his pay packet but his players, his fans and his club. Mark my words that who ever we get in as a replacement will not share his thoughts with the fans, will not talk to us on a daily basis letting us know his feelings on events and will be an anonymous bore.

Ma was the first manager i have took a shine to in the last 5 ****ing years. I feel depressed at this news and am questioning whether i will be going again this season.

The whole thing has been handled appalingly. If MM doesn't make the correct decision with his replacement there will be ****ing up roar.

I can safely say i am now a fan of the man that is martin allen and i will follow his career closely. I will be very jealous of the team who bags him.

Cheers martin for being honest and passionate and most of all, for saving us from the over paid flops that are Robbie fowler and JFF.

PISSED OFF!!!

:038:

This is Mandaric's club. If he thought MA wasn't going to get the job done and he made a mistake hiring him, then I admire the man for having the bollocks to do something about it so quickly.

He may also have done something over the last 24 hours that is worthy of gross misconduct.

I don't think MM is the villain here, he's trying to save our club.

Are you guessing something about last night? Obviously it is not mutual consent. MA has been sacked, but why? "Different vision" - bollux, they wanted to get into the Prem.

Big story now at 7pm on SSN.

PISSED OFF!!!

indeed

thanks martin :056:

This bloke on RL is hilarious, Donald.

Keep watchin SSP they are trying to get more info from Leicester City.

I say we get Simone Grayson in!

We need a former Leicester ledgend.

Why the f*ck would we need to do that?

Are you guessing something about last night? Obviously it is not mutual consent. MA has been sacked, but why? "Different vision" - bollux, they wanted to get into the Prem.

Big story now at 7pm on SSN.
Exactly Mike, any fool should be able to see it isn't mutual consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669