Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well that would be all well and good if I lived in Leicester.

Last edited:
Well now, that didn't go according to plan did it. Only half time though and it will only take one goal........

Well now, that didn't go according to plan did it. Only half time though and it will only take one goal........

You must now be wishing that away goals still counted double (in the event of a draw on aggregate).

After the 3rd minute it didn't, no. What I don't need is to be going to Wembley and being held up by a load of caravans on the M4, so could you dispatch them quickly and cleanly in front of all their shell suited, peg selling supporters please.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:
After the 3rd minute it didn't, no. What I don't need is to be going to Wembley and being held up by a load of caravans on the M4, so could you dispatch them quickly and cleanly in front of all their shell suited, peg selling supporters please.

Much appreciated.
:icon_lol: And I thought you liked Swansea.

Much appreciated.
And what makes you think you're going to be there ?

If you ask enough of us, someone might give you directions to Wembley. And just in case you need it, I've got a post-Cold War map of Europe too...
You do of course realise that the new stadium is built on the base of the old one ?

Wanna compare records of Wembley visits:064:

You do of course realise that the new stadium is built on the base of the old one ?

Wanna compare records of Wembley visits:064:
Just saying, things may have changed since you were last there. For instance, you can get a train there nowadays :icon_bigg

Jeez, what the **** does it take to get a penalty against Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570