Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon DJ will feck off now?

He has always maintained that he is moving the club forward. Year on year improvement. Until now.
His position is untenable. Too many fans want a change. He looks tired too.
Time for Colin I guess.

He has always maintained that he is moving the club forward. Year on year improvement. Until now.
His position is untenable. Too many fans want a change. He looks tired too.
Time for Colin I guess.
:018: One more year. Be patient, it'll happen.

Now we can watch as Cardiff implode

So you can have a homoerotic moment together as you implode as one?:icon_wink

Whilst I commend Billy Davies for meeting the returning buses after your failed play off match, can't help feeling it's the act of a man that know's he's moving on.
Bit like Martin Allen at the game that shall no be mentioned.

If Jones does go it strikes me as a very similar situation to when Irvine left Preston. He'd overachieved with them for so many years and couldn't take them any further so the fans got tired thinking they could do better.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cardiff went the same way as PNE.

If Jones does go it strikes me as a very similar situation to when Irvine left Preston. He'd overachieved with them for so many years and couldn't take them any further so the fans got tired thinking they could do better.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cardiff went the same way as PNE.

Not that I disagree, but Cardiff have a better squad atm. I'd say it more depends on their transfers over the summer.

Yes, but many of their players won't be there next season. All their loans have gone back. Look how mediocre their squad looks without those loaness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_City_FC#Current_squad

Plus, Chris Burke is out of contract and has refused to sign a new one and Matthews is off to Celtic too. Wouldn't surprise me if Bothroyd went in the summer either, some Prem sucker like Steve Bruce will be after him purely because he played for England.

Their squad looks very thin and the new manager (assuming DJ is going) has a lot of rebuilding to do.

Last edited:
Yes, but many of their players won't be there next season. All their loans have gone back. Look how mediocre their squad looks without those loaness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_City_FC#Current_squad

Plus, Chris Burke is out of contract and has refused to sign a new one and Matthews is off to Celtic too. Wouldn't surprise me if Bothroyd went in the summer either, some Prem sucker like Steve Bruce will be after him purely because he played for England.

Their squad looks very thin and the new manager (assuming DJ is going) has a lot of rebuilding to do.

Can't argue with that. I was just thinking of their front line, but as you say if Bothroyd/Chopra leave, their squad looks paper thin.

They're f*cked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570